Gina's Tech Jobs
Access Control Administrator, Chicago, IL
– Update and document external client issues.
– Perform analysis and determine client problems and document these issues.
– Provide solutions for network and system related issues and provide detailed documentation along with it.
– Perform cause analysis regarding client issues, as they relate to the following environments: Desktop, Citrix, and Portal Connections.
– Experience with administering access in Active Directory, ERP and EMR systems including Meditech and Nextgen.
– Assist clients by performing analysis of various issues relating to LAN, WAN, Desktop Computers, Internet Connectivity, and the installation of hardware and software.
– Administer the creation, deletion and modification of User IDs on all platforms which includes receiving, reviewing, processing and filing all computer security access forms, documents, and encryption technology requests.
– Assist in developing and maintaining the security rules within the Access Control software that provides controlled access in accordance with the HIPAA security defined information access requirements.
– Maintain ongoing communication with all system users, resource owners and the data owners to review the access rights for the users of applications/systems.
– Define and administer RBAC, user access control including assistance in security violation incidents.
– Create and maintain role-based function profiles that provide the appropriate access levels.
– Liaise with internal departmental representatives on access requirements for new and existing employees.
– Handle Access Control issues (incidents, requests and security violations) and providing periodic reporting on (e.g. Violation status, ID administration activity, Access Control activity, Inactive Accounts, etc.).
– Design, document and maintain workflows (across multiple platforms) within the request process to automate access administration across the Commission within the Incident/Request support tool.
– Assist in identifying access control vulnerabilities and the appropriate solutions to eliminate or minimize their potential effects for the Information Technology Services area of responsibility.
– Train any designated individual(s) to act as a Access Control Administrator alternate (for back-up, in the case of emergency, absence, etc.), as well as training departmental representatives designated to perform local access control administrative functions.
– Defend systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction and keeps users informed of known security threats.
– Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits, identifying abnormalities and reporting violations.
– Implement security improvements by assessing current situation, evaluating trends, and anticipating requirements.
– Design and conduct security audits to ensure operational security.
– Respond to inquiries from staff, system administrator, service providers, and outside vendors to provide technical assistance and support related to user access reviews and access rights.
– Define roles and standard access for roles and maintain role based access privilege level.
– Create and maintain access review forms.
– Review and remediate excessive access and segregation of duties role conflicts.
– Maintain list of approved vendor access control administrators and coordinate vendor access management.
– BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
– Minimum 3 years experience in an Access Control Support and Administration.
– Healthcare experience.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Certificates: Security+ (Preferred)
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Access Control Administrator, Access Control Support and Administration, Security Certifications, Active Director, ERP and EMR Systems, LAN, WAN, Meditech, NextGen, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Company Will Sponsor Visas!
Looking to hire a Access Control Administrator in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Access Control Administrators for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at email@example.com.
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.
We are IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies specializing in full-time direct hire recruitment and contract IT job opportunities. Information technology employment agencies and IT recruiting firms for technical jobs. Expert IT recruiters and top IT search firms for companies and job seekers.
Here are some cities that we do technical staffing and IT recruiting for:
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC