Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Acquisition and Contracting Specialist, 6 Month Contract, Washington, DC
We are seeking a temporary Acquisition and Contracting Specialist. This is a full-time 6 month contract opportunity. This Acquisition and Contracting Specialist position requires you to be onsite on Wednesdays and possibly 1 other day.
– Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Government Contracting, Procurement for IT Services and Software.
– Be able to assist in the writing and development of company acquisition requests and recommend revisions to the statement of work (SOW), performance work statement (PWS), and/or specifications.
– Be able to assist COR Contracting Officer’s Representative) and other government officials in preparing and verifying procurement documents. i.e., SOW (Statement of Work), PWS (Performance Work Statement), RFP Request for Proposals, etc., and responding to inquiries related to said documents from company assisted acquisition providers.
– Be able to evaluate SOW/PWS specifications for compliance with requirements and applicable clauses as defined by the Contracting Officer (CO), and company Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), and leadership to ensure responsiveness.
– Must have excellent reading and technical writing skills.
– Position onboard through the end of the fiscal year of 9/30/2023.
Keywords: Washington DC Jobs, Acquisition and Contracting Specialist, Government Contracts, Government Acquisitions, IT Services, IT Software, Acquisition Request, Statement of Work, SOW, Performance Work Statement, PWS, Technical Writer, Technical Writing, Washington, DC Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Washington, DC Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Washington, DC or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Acquisition and Contracting Specialists for jobs in Washington, DC and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area