Gina's Tech Jobs
Senior Business Analyst, Data Background – Work From Home
This position is 100% Remote. You will be required to travel to the office in Houston, TX or Kansas City, MO at least once every 2 months.
The Senior Business Analyst will be an important part of new client implementations from start to go-live, and will work with project management, developers, QA, UAT, and client stakeholders to achieve clients desired functionality. No two days will be the same for this individual, but the primary responsibility of this position is to own the process of configuration and change management from initial requirements gathering all the way to the client going live with our software. You will create detailed functional designs, using Agile methodologies and tools; story writing and validation including conditions of satisfaction. Looking for Business Analysts with data background in their skill sets.
– Create detailed functional designs, using Agile methodologies and tools for software architect and development team members.
– Have mastered responsibilities identified in experience required section.
– Manage agile process through Jira providing dashboard metrics and executive level briefings weekly.
– Ensure production releases are on-time 80% of the time or greater.
– Ensure a low threshold of bugs prior to any production release through end-to- end User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
– Prompt delivery of meeting minutes, status reports, and post-project evaluations.
– Develop creative solutions for software development team based on complete analysis of complex problems in the context of client needs.
– Complete tasks required for platform development and delivery to production.
– Bachelor’s Degree in a technology/software engineering/science field (Computer, Information Systems, Math, Statistics, Science) and 2 years in an analytical role.
– Have at least 5 years of experience and success managing the process of configuration and change management from initial requirements gathering to go-live.
– Extensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices.
– Ability to manage a variety of technical and management tasks.
– Ability to communicate, using various methods, often and effectively with project teams and clients.
– Ability to motivate teams to collaborate and produce high quality materials.
– Ability to make formal presentations to corporate management, project teams and our clients.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and experience managing or directing project teams.
– Ability to lead with a high degree of emotional intelligence and ethics.
– Demonstrated proficiency in analyzing data to derive business insights and support performance improvement initiatives.
– Proficiency in MS Access, MS Excel and other MS products (Visio, Word, Project). Experience with Power Pivot is a plus.
– Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
– Ability to perform independently using business applications, databases, data viewing/extraction tools and reports.
– Ability to work well independently and within a team. Strong team player with willingness to collaborate.
– Ability to multitask and adhere to project schedule and prioritize. Adapt to rapidly changing deadlines and tasks.
– Superior documentation and organizational skills.
– Analyst experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) products is an asset. Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication.
– Understanding and participating in the software development lifecycle.
– Process Management experience: SDLC, Agile/Lean Process.
– Must have at least 5 years related work experience in software product development that included writing requirements and acceptance criteria on an agile, enterprise software development team.
– Experience working in transitional agile organizations where process and procedure may be evolving a plus.
– Experience with ad-hoc reporting, dashboards, and metrics development.
– Experience gathering requirements for executive level reporting.
– Experience with business process mapping, process improvement and re-engineering.
Looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst in Overland Park, KS or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Business Analysts for jobs in Overland Park, Kansas and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.