Gina's Tech Jobs
C++ Quantitative Researcher, Chicago, IL
The Quantitative Researcher will analyze and develop profitable trading models by applying large scale statistical analysis and other relevant techniques to market data and other relevant data sources.
– Need at least 2 years of experience with actual signals research in production with trading.
– Masters or PhD in, e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics.
– Proven success with profitable trading strategies.
– Hands on experience in the full life-cycle of strategy development research, including idea creation; data collection/cleansing; analysis; testing; and deployment.
– Proven success working with large data sets and developing predictive statistical models.
– Strong programming skills in C++ in a Linux environment.
– Experience with numerical computing in Python.
– Strong knowledge of probability, statistics, machine learning, time-series analysis, large scale inference.
– Prior experience working in a data driven research environment.
– Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, C++ Quantitative Researcher, C++, Linux, Large Data Sets, Python, Quant, High Frequency, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Trading, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire a C++ Quantitative Researcher in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire C++ Quantitative Researchers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at email@example.com.
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.
We are IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies specializing in full-time direct hire recruitment and contract IT job opportunities. Information technology employment agencies and IT recruiting firms for technical jobs. Expert IT recruiters and top IT search firms for companies and job seekers.
Here are some cities that we do technical staffing and IT recruiting for:
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC