Gina's Tech Jobs
Data Engineering Manager – Will Relocate to Houston, TX!
***Company has experienced consistent growth adding 20% to their headcount each year!***
Fantastic opportunity with a very successful, growing company with cutting-edge technology and a staff consisting of many of the brightest technical talent in the world. Will relocate the right candidate. Will sponsor visa’s. Will consider recent college grads with stellar academic record.
Candidates with experience at finance, trading, software and/or technology companies preferred.
We are seeking an experienced and high energy Data Engineering Manager to lead a highly motivated and innovative team. As part of the Data Engineering department, your efforts will be critical to the success of the global trading businesses.
– Curate massive amounts of data for thousands of different tradable instruments, including stocks, bonds, futures, contracts, commodities, and more.
– Perform manual steps and develop programs and processes to ensure the completeness and integrity of financial reference datasets.
– Collaborate with team members to design and develop reliable data pipelines that produce high quality datasets.
– Help drive continuous improvements to data quality procedures and a consistent approach to how data quality is measured, monitored and reported.
– Create systematic and automated processes and tools that allow the team to scale and rapidly onboard new datasets.
– Be part of a team to support the data used by production trading algorithms.
– A bachelor’s degree which includes university coursework in programming and computing systems (Master’s is a plus).
– 5+ years of relevant experience in an environment that prioritized data quality from hands-on experience to management roles.
– 3+ years of experience managing and mentoring technical teams focused on data quality.
– Experience with SQL and working with a relational database system, such as Microsoft SQL Server.
– Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a demonstrated ability to define and solve problems by creatively using available data and making reasonable assumptions.
– Experience working on data-related challenges with a focus on process improvement.
– A proven track record of juggling multiple projects simultaneously and driving them to completion.
– Clear communication skills and experience partnering with business functions/units to define, design and implement best practices for project completion.
*Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree from a top computer science program preferred. Prefer degrees from Rice University, University of Texas-Austin, Texas A&M, University of Houston, Texas Tech University, University of Georgia, University of Virginia, Duke University. Also, Carnegie Mellon University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology/MIT, Stanford University, University of California-Berkeley, Cornell University, University of Illinois-Urbana-Champaign, Princeton University, University of Washington, Georgia Institute of Technology, California Institute of Technology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor.
Keywords: Houston TX Jobs, Data Engineering Manager, SQL, SQL Server, Relational Database Systems, Data Quality, Management, Trading, Financial, Texas Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire a Data Engineering Manager in Houston, TX or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Data Engineering Managers for jobs in Houston, Texas and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.