Gina's Tech Jobs
Data Migration Specialist – Work From Home
This is a full time permanent work from home opportunity. 100% Remote.
We are looking for a skilled Data Migration Specialist to analyze the scope of client requirements for data migration projects, design and document solid migration plans, and deliver migration services and solutions in the insurance agency management market. This individual will be part of a team, responsible for both week-to-week data transformations for onboarding new business and designing the future of the company’s strategy of scale. We seek to provide excellence for customers’ experience when adopting our platform.
– Execute data migrations and data quality efforts focused on the completeness, standardization, and de-duplication.
– Act as subject matter expert (SME) for projects including analysis of legacy files, matching of data, and validating data.
– Design opportunities for automation of data transformation processes, working with product and development teams to create solutions and tools.
– With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for implementation.
– Design data quality analysis tools, for both pre- and post-migration activities.
– Create testing and automation strategies and approaches in alignment with overall organizational goals.
– Analyze data, mapping the data between various source systems, and ensuring the accurate importing of data into Salesforce.
– Maintain effective client relations and rapport; delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
– Develop SQL Script, analyzing data, creating data metrics, and integrating data using emerging technologies.
– Identifying and documenting data milestones.
– Bachelor’s degree (technical discipline a plus).
– 3+ years of in-depth experience migrating and managing data in Salesforce.
– Experience in Microsoft SQL Server experience required.
– Scripting work experience.
– Interface design, documentation, and testing experience.
– Track record retrieving and analyzing data using Excel, Access, and Salesforce data migration tools.
– Understanding of current technologies and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
– Excellent problem-solving skills; strong logical reasoning and solution oriented.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
– Salesforce Admin Certification.
– Experience with ETL products.
– Independent and fast learner.
– Prior experience working in the Insurance industry (preferably on the agency management side).
– Experience using Salesforce cleaning data tools such as Active Prime, DemandTools, Alteryx, others.
– Familiarity with both Python and Perl.
– Understanding of AL3 and ACORD industry formats.
– Willing to dive in and learn as you go!
– Dedicated, multi-faceted problem solver.
– Strong skill with data analysis, documentation, transformation techniques.
– Demonstrated leader with excellent task management and interpersonal skills.
– Able to work independently with minimal guidance in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
– Exceptionally self-motivated with a keen attention to detail.
Keywords: Austin TX Jobs, Data Migration Specialist, Salesforce, SQL Server, Scripting, Excel, Access, SDLC, Texas Recruiters, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
Looking to hire a Data Migration Specialist in Austin, TX or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Data Migration Specialists for jobs in Austin, Texas and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at email@example.com.