Gina's Tech Jobs
Data Warehouse Developer, West Chester, PA
We are looking for a Data Warehouse developer to join the team and take ownership for driving the project to completion, integrating additional data sources, and continuing to enhance and support the overall solution. The Data Warehouse Developer will report to the CIO and will be responsible for maintaining and expanding Microsoft SQL Server-based data warehouse solution. This includes importing data from various external data sources through an SSIS ETL process into staging databases, integrating those data sources into our existing dimension/fact load process and SSAS OLAP cube, monitoring the ETL processes and resolving errors, administering the data warehouse server and databases in terms of performance and backups, working with business stakeholders to create SSRS reports and dashboards, and providing direct support to users of this reporting infrastructure. This position is open for working Remote, Onsite or Hybrid.
– Create SSIS ETL packages to import data from source systems into staging databases.
– Adjust existing T-SQL code for dimension and fact loads to add/adjust measures and dimensions/attributes.
– Create and modify database objects, such as Stored procedures, views, tables, functions, using T-SQL code.
– Work with customers to develop new report requirements, changes to existing reports, and identify reporting errors.
– Perform QA tests to ensure data integrity and quality.
– Collaborate with internal stakeholders on quality assurance and customer acceptance testing.
– Use Azure DevOps for source code management, feature/functionality documentation, task management, and bug/issue tracking/reporting.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science, or related field; or, comparable training or certifications.
– Experience working on at least one enterprise data warehouse project.
– Ability to gather and analyze the reporting requirements of business users.
– 4+ years’ experience writing T-SQL Server Code.
– 2+ years’ experience developing SSIS/ETL processes.
– 2+ years’ experience developing SSRS Reports.
– 2+ years’ experience administering SQL Server databases (performance, backups).
– 2+ years working with Excel Pivot tables.
– 1+ years’ experience programming SSAS multidimensional OLAP cubes.
– Deep knowledge & understanding of database design, setup, and maintenance.
– Ability to analyze and understand database models and structure of proprietary source systems.
– Familiarity implementing PowerBI reports & dashboards.
Keywords: West Chester PA Jobs, Data Warehouse Developer, Data Warehouse, T-SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, ETL, Excel Pivot Tables, OLAP Cube, QA, Software Engineer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Pennsylvania Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Pennsylvania Recruiting
Looking to hire a Data Warehouse Developer in West Chester, PA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Data Warehouse Developers for jobs in West Chester, Pennsylvania and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at email@example.com.