Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Digital Support Manager, Auburn Hills, MI
We are looking for a Digital Support Manager. The Digital Support Manager role will own and drive technical support and maintenance activities on large scale advanced customer facing digital platforms to ensure that service level agreements and customer support objectives are accomplished. This technical leadership role requires a broad understanding of multiple technologies, excellent problem-solving skills, service management best practices, strong time management and exceptional communication skills. The Digital Development Support Manager is the go to person for achieving the delivery of operational service levels to customers of digital customer‐facing applications.
– Responsibilities include technical management, application management and operations management for staff and vendors engaging in the day‐to‐day support of systems.
– Monitor all problems and balances between service reliability and cost.
– Responsible for day-to-day operations of portals, reservations systems for electric vehicle launches, and coordinating with internal and external organizations for support of related applications.
– Ability to create and manage teams through application operational lifecycle.
– Ensuring that the agreed IT services are met or exceeded.
– Integration and coordination with multiple internal and external organizations to ensure that the required levels and quality of service are achieved as defined.
– Producing and maintaining a list of standard IT service options, processes and agreements.
– Ensuring that appropriate IT service continuity plans have been made to support the business and its continuity requirements.
– Drive and reduce the number and severity of incidents and problems on the business.
– Manage the development of small changes and maintenance to applications.
– Ensure that standardized methods and procedures are used for efficient handling of all system changes.
– Manage and control the installation of changes to IT systems.
– Effectively manage expectations of the customer during the planning and rollout of new releases.
– Direct the day‐to‐day activities of 4‐to‐6 subject matter experts (SMEs) to balance small development projects, expert consulting provided to larger projects and resolving severity 2 and 3 incidents.
– Act as a trusted technical advisor and go to person for the process owners for application management and supporting technologies.
– Collaborate with business owners to develop operational and support plans.
– Maintain a profound understanding of business strategies and processes, and their associated applications.
– Own the systems support of all service applications.
– Ensure customer satisfaction.
– Manage the SSR project process along with the Digital PIM and budgets.
– Follow best practice Service Management practices (ITIL), including management of incidents, problems, availability, and capacity.
Required and Desired Skills/Certifications:
– Bachelor’s degree required (Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline). Master’s degree in technical discipline preferred.
– Minimum of 10 years of experience of direct experience with advanced technologies including a minimum of 5+ years as a technical architect.
– Minimum 7 years of experience in development including a minimum of 3+ years leading development resources.
– Expertise leading large scale applications and solution architecture on a variety of platforms and services.
– Experience in the concepts and methodologies of enterprise architecture.
– Deep knowledge of information technologies (Database, Business Intelligence, Infrastructure, Networks, Web and Integration software).
– Broad understanding of technologies and has experience in implementation methodologies, software development life cycle process, and project management.
– Excellent planning and organization, project management and time management skills.
– Strong problem solving and negotiation abilities.
– Ability to inform, educate and influence managers and employees to support goals and initiatives.
– Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills are necessary to effectively convey goals and initiatives to staff and management.
– Knowledge of the vendor market and possess existing relationships.
– Strong integration background.
– Detail design background based on technologies listed under technical experience.
– Strong Automotive OEM experience.
– Extensive background in designing architectural solutions for large complex programs which results in representation in front of Architecture Review Board (e.g., logical & physical architectures, data classifications/protections, etc.).
– Extensive background in leading large and complex development initiatives.
– Senior development experience.
– Proven technical leadership experience.
– Proven experience leading development teams (design-implementation).
– Acted as development mentor to technical teams.
– Experience leading technical troubleshooting including bug fix remediation.
Keywords: Auburn Hills MI Jobs, Digital Support Manager, Database, Business Intelligence, Infrastructure, Networks, Web, Integration Software, Automotive OEM, Mobile Application Development, Automotive, Michigan Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Michigan Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Auburn Hills, MI or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Digital Support Managers for jobs in Auburn Hills, Michigan and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area