Gina's Tech Jobs
Director, Product Management, Chicago, IL
This position requires you to be onsite every day; this is not a remote position.
Seeking a Director level professionals with extensive experience leading PMO in a large mature organization along with IT Product Strategy. Product management experience on the IT side rather than product sales, business or market development side of product management. We are seeking a Director of Product Management to lead Product Managers responsible for a variety of product lines. Director will manage a portfolio of clinical or non-clinical products; and manage strategy, road map and execution of the product line. Healthcare experience is a must for this opportunity.
– Experience with RFPs and cost of implementing road map
– Overseeing projects
– Master’s in Business Administration, Hospital Administration, or Public Health highly preferred
– B.S. in Computer Science or closely related technical field required
– Healthcare experience is a must for this opportunity.
– Need leadership experience to motivate, inspire, build and lead teams; setting annual SMART goals and objectives; conducting effective performance reviews, and administer progressive discipline (PIP)
– Need effective oral and written communication skills
– Create, publish and present PowerPoint presentations and effective progress/status reports
– Write customer communications
– Prioritization of demand with stakeholders
– Business Case development
– Create annual budget
– Deep understanding of Capex & Opex
– Analyze, track and report monthly budget variance
– Create detailed business cases
– Create advanced spreadsheet models
– Perform Quantitative Option analysis and present comparative results
– Contract administration and timely contract renewals
– Negotiate price, SLA, and Terms & Conditions
– Vendor governance – SLA tracking
– Experience with SDLC and ITIL
– Continuous improvement of frameworks
– LEAN, Six Sigma preferred
– Agile, Scrum or Kanban certification
– PMI PMBOK certification
– Exceptional planning, scoping, phasing skills
– Create project proposals with cost and schedule estimates
– Broad technical experience
– Understanding of contemporary technical trends
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Director Product Management, Capex, Opex, Lean Six Sigma, SDLC, ITIL, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, PMI PMBOK, Management, Healthcare, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Company Will Sponsor Visas!
Looking to hire a Director of Product Management in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Directors of Product Management for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.
We are IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies specializing in full-time direct hire recruitment and contract IT job opportunities. Information technology employment agencies and IT recruiting firms for technical jobs. Expert IT recruiters and top IT search firms for companies and job seekers.
Here are some cities that we do technical staffing and IT recruiting for:
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC