Gina's Tech Jobs
FPGA Engineer, Chicago, IL
We are seeking highly talented individuals to join the team. In addition to a challenging and rewarding atmosphere, the team enjoys extremely competitive compensation including very generous performance-based bonuses. Other perks include company paid medical and dental insurance, 401k with employer match, game room and social areas to relax, on-site gym facility, free snacks and beverages, as well as daily catered lunches.
– Work collaboratively with the technology and business teams to integrate FPGA and hardware solutions into the trading and research platforms.
– Research and work with industry leading hardware and FPGA products.
– Learn from industry experts in the fields of FPGA/hardware design, systems engineering, finance, and technology.
– Work on challenging and dynamic problems in a team atmosphere.
– Bachelor’s degree in Electric Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
– Experience with Verilog, scripting and/or programming, and Linux.
– Knowledge of PCIe or Memory subsystems.
– Must have strong Verilog experience as well as Xilinx or Altera.
– Mid-level candidate, someone with 5-15 years of experience
– Industry experience is strongly preferred. Someone in the defense industry or has solid experience outside of the trading industry can be considered as well.
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
– Problem solvers who are driven, self-motivated, and “outside of the box” thinkers.
– Motivated, dependable, and responsible team players.
*Looking for candidates from top tier universities with a strong GPA. PhD in mathematics, statistics, physics or engineering is preferred. Will consider candidates who have a Master’s degree along with work experience. Top universities include Massachusetts Institute of Technology/MIT, Carnegie Mellon University, Princeton University, Harvard University, University of California-Berkeley, Stanford University, University of Chicago, California Institute of Technology, University of California, Los Angeles, Columbia University, New York University, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Yale University, Cornell University, Brown University, etc.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, FPGA Engineer, FPGA Products, Verilog, Xilinx, Altera, Scripting, Linux, Hardware Design, Systems Engineering, PCIe, Memory Subsystems, Finance, Electrical Engineering, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire a FPGA Engineer in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire FPGA Engineers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at email@example.com.
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.
We are IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies specializing in full-time direct hire recruitment and contract IT job opportunities. Information technology employment agencies and IT recruiting firms for technical jobs. Expert IT recruiters and top IT search firms for companies and job seekers.
Here are some cities that we do technical staffing and IT recruiting for:
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC