Gina's Tech Jobs
Frontend Developer, Plano, TX
This role will be responsible for assistant the company in the design, development, maintenance and support of existing and future software applications, development and maintaining the systems supporting those applications and performing other tasks as may be requested on an as needed basis. This is a full-time position within the Software Engineering division of the Company’s Information Technology (IT) organization and requires daily attendance at the company’s Plano, Texas headquarters and reports to the Director of Software Engineering.
– Develop application, platform requirements and implementation specifications.
– Test and maintain application code and other application elements to ensure proper functionality, resource optimization, and effective security.
– Assist with the review of applications and supporting elements for the purpose of identifying potential improvements, enhancements, or other changes.
– Investigate reports of bugs, exploits, improper functionality and other abnormalities reported by internal and external users.
– Provide tier 2 and tier 3 application support for both internal and external application users.
– Perform other tasks and undertaking additional roles and responsibilities as directed and required by company management.
– Experience writing applications that interface with external APIs.
– Experience with the use of git base revision control systems.
– Experience with the agile software development lifecycle practices.
– Experience with writing secure software applications.
– The ability to work independently, as part of a team, or in coordination with multiple teams working towards simultaneous parallel or independent objectives.
– Effective written and oral communication skills.
Nice to have:
– Experience with the development of PHP based applications.
– Experience writing/maintaining a UI test suite.
– Experience setting up and maintaining front end build tools such as web pack.
– Familiarity with the operation, configuration and administration of datacenter-based server, power and networking equipment.
– Knowledge of common datacenter systems, operational practices, and communication protocols.
Looking to hire a Frontend Developer in Plano, TX or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Frontend Developers for jobs in Plano, Texas and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.