Gina's Tech Jobs
HR and Finance Systems Analyst, Daytona Beach, FL
Urgent need! Ready to hire!
The position resides in Daytona Beach, FL with a potential for teleworking.
We are looking to hire a Finance and HR Systems Analyst within Information Technology. Reporting to Applications Manager, the Finance and HR Systems Analyst is an experienced analyst who will work to support efforts to maintain and enhance the core enterprise applications, effectively and efficiently applying technological and business solutions. This role acts as a functional expert to support the business processes for one or more administrative departments within the company and requires the ability to learn and support Workday and Adaptive Planning.
Ideal candidates should possess substantial experience with enterprise applications as well as the use of reporting tools, data interfaces and data process automation. Candidates should also be highly adaptable and possess sufficient resilience to effectively adjust to rapidly shifting prioritization. They shall insist upon exceptional, positive and effortless customer service with colleagues within and beyond the company.
This position requires a strong communicator with a team-player attitude that will serve both as an individual contributor and leader on various projects. When leading projects, the successful candidate will be responsible for the entire project lifecycle and ensuring the quality and timeliness of all deliverables.
– Work directly with administrative departments to solve complex application and data issues within Workday HCM, Payroll and Finance.
– Participate as a team member on the Workday Finance implementation.
– Provide application support (on demand support, error resolution, defect correction, reporting and training) for functional users with an emphasis on one or more key modules.
– Coordinate systems upgrades and testing and work in a team environment to develop and maintain application programs.
– Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing systems.
– Write detailed descriptions of user needs, business process functions, and steps required to develop, improve, and automate or test information systems.
– Identify how available software tools can be employed to support and improve existing processes.
– Manage projects and tasks to ensure goals and objectives are completed on time.
– Assist with needs assessments, system integrations, design support, and general change management support.
– Participate in peer reviews to ensure the delivery of quality solutions.
– Provide 24/7 on-call technology support for Priority 1 (system down) issues.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field.
– At least 5+ years of experience supporting enterprise applications.
– Solid experience in higher education administrative and/or academic computing environment is preferred.
– Experience with Workday and/or Adaptive Planning is preferred.
– Ability to work in an application support role, and to convey technical information to technical and non-technical users.
– Ability to focus on mentally challenging technical problems that may take significant time to resolve.
– Knowledge of the principles, methods, and tools used in the software development life cycle.
– Knowledge of interface construction.
– Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of administrative, clerical, and academic clients.
– Ability to work within a team-centric, fast paced work environment and able to multi-task, set priorities, work independently and proactively with limited direction, solve complex problems and work effectively under the pressures of multiple competing deadlines.
– Excellent communication, in a variety of methods, is essential in keeping the stakeholders well informed as well as the internal and wider team. Strong customer service experience including documentation and training skills are essential.
– Demonstrate strong character, emphasizing integrity, caring, and honesty, as well as loyalty to the institution.
– Maintain positive and respectful engagement with colleagues and clients.
– Adhere to divisional and university policies and procedures.
– Ability to lead projects using standard IT project management processes (Agile and Waterfall methodologies) and make adjustments based on individual project complexity and scope.
– Knowledge of Agile methodology related to application support and project management.
– Ability to construct complex SQL queries is preferred.
– Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, including ability to use Microsoft Office desktop tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, Project, PowerPoint).
– Foster respect from others.
Keywords: Daytona Beach FL Jobs, HR and Finance Systems Analyst, Human Resources, Finance, Payroll, Systems Analyst, SQL, Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Agile, Support, Florida Recruiters, IT Jobs, Florida Recruiting
Looking to hire an HR and Finance Systems Analyst in Daytona Beach, FL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire HR and Finance Systems Analysts for jobs in Daytona Beach, Florida and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at email@example.com.