Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
Implementation Project Coordinator, Tucson, AZ
Under general supervision, the Implementation Project Coordinator will work with the Implementation Lead to deliver successful implementations of the EHR software. The goal is to enable our customers to achieve the most successful outcomes for the integrated health care communities that they serve.
– Assist project leader(s) during customer calls.
– Project documentation.
– Managing task boards and updating items.
– Assist in gathering requirements and supporting customers during Implementation.
– Lead and/or assist with monitoring, tracking, and communicating progress with project plans.
– Attend Implementation calls.
– Participate in training calls.
– Conduct customer check-in calls.
– Working online sessions.
– Meet with customers to establish clinical workflows and map them against other workflows.
– Work with the development department to deliver timely updates for needed customer builds.
– Work in SQL to make customer customizations by tailoring the customer’s environment.
– Work on training documentation to support our customers during our customer training phase.
– Work on building out and maintaining customer onboarding improvements.
– Work with project leader to write up Executive Summary Reports.
– Work with project leader to keep deliverables on time and well-tracked.
– Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent experience.
– Project Management experience (on projects lasting between 3-12 months).
– Project Management tools (Gantt, Jira, Infinity, Excel).
– Strong technical troubleshooting skills (focused on software).
– Programming background (basic fundamentals).
– Strong Excel experience (formulas, pivot tables).
– Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
– Software training.
– Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
– SQL knowledge.
– Provide documentation related to formal education, training, certifications and compliance as requested.
– Dress in an appropriate and safe manner for type of work being done. Must be well-groomed and maintain good hygiene at all times.
– Demonstrate ethical behavior.
– Valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record and reliable transportation.
– Some travel required.
Keywords: Tucson AZ Jobs, Implementation Project Coordinator, Project Management, Gantt, Jira, Infinity, Excel, Formulas, Pivot Tables, SQL, Project Management, Healthcare, HIT, Arizona Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Arizona Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Tucson, AZ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Implementation Project Coordinators for jobs in Tucson, Arizona and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions