Gina's Tech Jobs
Information Technology Systems Administrator, Garland, TX
We are currently seeking an Information Technology Systems Administrator to join the team in Garland, TX. This position will report to the Site Manager for daily priorities and the Corporate Director of IT for Technical leadership. The Information Technology Systems Administrator will be an experienced technical lead primarily responsible for overseeing and maintaining IT operations which will include hands-on support in Garland, Texas as well as serving as a point person for escalated IT issues from other sites. This is a great opportunity for a proactive, self-starter who can identify and help implement IT solutions that will support overall business strategies and goals.
– Provide hands-on help desk support and troubleshooting for users’ network, workstations, hardware, and software related questions and serve as technical lead on any escalated IT issues.
– Strong Windows Server and desktop support skills: Must be Windows Server certified in Windows 2012 or above. Experience with installing and configuring Windows server software. Experience working with Windows Active Directory.
– Support knowledge of Office 365. Must have worked with the and supported an Office 365 email environment.
– Experience working in Microsoft AZURE environments.
– Support knowledge of Microsoft Teams.
– Administer the design, organization and implementation of system networks and maintain and troubleshoot issues with hubs, servers, and routers.
– Implement software and hardware installation requirements.
– Oversee or assist in the installation of communications hardware.
– Support the SAN (Storage Area Network) units at various locations.
– Manage software distribution using Microsoft SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager).
– Interface with users and vendors to identify technology needs and recommended solutions as it relates to hardware and software upgrades and other telecommunication related equipment.
– Develop and monitor security procedures and processes to safeguard systems from physical harm, viruses, unauthorized users, and damage to data.
– Analyze traffic and workload for optimum network performance.
– Perform monthly server patching.
– Submit and maintain annual IT budget.
– Develop and implement IT related communications regarding hardware and software processes and procedures to be used during new hire onboarding and other training related efforts.
– Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent years of experience in IT support positions.
– Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in an IT support environment with a solid understanding of the Microsoft Operating System Platform for both servers and workstations.
– Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows Operating systems and Hyper-V server virtualization.
– Broad understanding of Microsoft Teams and PowerBI strongly desired.
– Solid experience with IT server and workstation hardware, patching SAN configuration environments, IT networking and networking hardware.
– Customer-focused strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, and an ability to communicate with employees across the organization with different levels of technical aptitude.
– Ability to lead, coach and mentor others.
– Demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and influence others while promoting teamwork with employees, peers, and management.
– May require occasional travel to/from subsidiary locations.
Keywords: Garland TX Jobs, Information Technology Systems Administrator, Microsoft, Office 365, Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft Azure, SAN, Servers, Active Directory, Email, Network, Networking, Microsoft Teams, PowerBI, Texas Recruiters, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
Looking to hire a Information Technology Systems Administrator in Garland, TX or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Information Technology Systems Administrators ll for jobs in Garland, Texas and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at email@example.com.