Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
IT Support Analyst, MSP Experience Required, Centreville, VA
We are seeking an experienced IT Support Analyst comfortable with onsite client work. We typically have our Help Desk employees go onsite after about a year or so, depending on their skill level. However, this position will need to be a little more experienced and will go onsite to client sites fairly quickly. We are seeking a qualified IT Support Analyst professional with 1-3 years of Help desk Technician experience. You will be interacting with clients to solve their IT problems and issues and work with a team of energetic people. This client’s remote work, conducted from the business office, requires communication with clients, so excellent communication skills are required. Previous experience in a similar client relationship is needed. Our clients will depend on your “cool and calm” demeanor, mixed with a wide range of knowledge in all aspects of technology, and this is a critical requirement. You must be willing to commute to Centreville, VA in a hybrid schedule model. This position will be hybrid, with onsite training every day in the office for the first few months (depending on skill level, it could be shorter).
IT Support Analyst Responsibilities:
– Support clients with technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications, Cloud offerings, and virtual environments.
– Remote troubleshooting workstations, networks, and servers.
– Manage and support disaster recovery and business continuity solutions.
– Technical support of networking equipment: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
– Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
– Maintain and documentation for hardware, applications, and SOPs.
– Communication with clients to keep them informed of incident progress or notification of impending changes or agreed outages.
– Enjoy working in a team environment and communicate effectively.
IT Support Analyst Qualifications:
– Associates/Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field.
– 1-3 years of Remote Help Desk Support experience.
– Knowledge of the full stack of Microsoft desktop and server applications.
– Need experience with Office 365 and Active Directory.
– Managed Services Provider (MSP) experience is required.
– Experience with Mac devices.
– IT Certifications: Microsoft MCP or CompTIA A+.
– Knowledge of applications like AEC field such as AutoCAD and Revit.
– Technical Awareness: able to match resources to technical issues.
– Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
– Excellent interpersonal skills, enjoy working with people, excellent telephone skills, active listener and customer care.
– Experience with DNS and DHCP is a plus.
– Experience with ConnectWise is a plus.
Keywords: Centreville VA Jobs, IT Support Analyst, Microsoft, Desktop, Server, Office 365, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Azure, Mac Devices, AutoCAD, Revit, LAN, WAN, Network, Networking, Support, Technician, MSP, Managed Services Provider, ConnectWise, Virginia Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Virginia Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Centreville, VA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire IT Support Analysts for jobs in Centreville, Virginia and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta Georgia IT Recruiters, Austin Texas IT Recruiters, Baltimore MD IT Recruiters, Boston Executive Staffing, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati Recruiting Agency, Cleveland Executive Search Firms, Columbus Executive Tech Recruiting, Dallas Technical Recruiters, Denver Recruiters for IT, Detroit Technology Headhunters, Fort Lauderdale IT Headhunters, Houston Information Technology Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York Tech Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruitment, San Diego Information Technology Recruiters, San Francisco Executive Staffing, San Jose Executive Search Firms, Seattle Executive Tech Recruiting, Silicon Valley Technical Recruiters, St Louis Tech Recruiters, Tampa Technology Headhunters, Washington DC Technology Headhunters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions