Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
JRSS Network Operations Controller, Secret Security Clearance Required, Ogden, UT
Ready to Hire a JRSS Network Operations Controller. Qualified candidates must have an active Secret security clearance and be willing to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Security Clearance. Military (Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines) experience is a big plus! Multiple opportunities available in Ogden, UT!
– This position is responsible for overall network engineering support for a broad range of programs including planning, designing, and evaluating various components of the network. Duties may include providing specifications for network architecture, evaluating and recommending new technologies to enhance current capabilities, and performing needs assessments. Support level duties may include monitoring, installation, modification, testing and servicing of network equipment.
– This position directly supports the DISA-provided JRSS capabilities and services in our 24-7 Global Network Support Center working in our JRSS NOC.
– Be responsible for overall network engineering support for customer programs including planning, designing, and evaluating various components of the DISA Enterprise Network.
– Solve routine technical problems following established procedures and policies.
– Work directly with Engineering team to provide specifications for network architecture, evaluating and recommending new technologies to enhance current capabilities, and performing needs assessments.
– Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve network related issues through monitoring, testing, and servicing network equipment.
– High School diploma and 3+yrs. of overall related experience; Associates and Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
– Hold DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE or equivalent) prior to start date.
– Able to work in a shift work environment as we are a 24/7 operation.
– Experience with one or more of the following: alarm surveillance, fault management, LAN maintenance, performance management.
– Expertise in one or more of the following: routers, switches, crypto devices, routing, CISCO, Juniper, F5 Load Balancers, BlueCoat Web Proxy, or Palo Alto Firewalls.
– General understanding of network topologies including BGP and OSPF protocols.
– Currently possess an active Secret security clearance.
Keywords: Ogden UT Jobs, JRSS Network Operations Controller, Routers, Switches, Crypto Devices, Routing, Cisco, Juniper, F5 Load Balancers, BlueCoat Web Proxy, Palo Alto Firewalls, Utah Recruiters, IT Jobs, Utah Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Ogden, UT or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire JRSS Network Operations Controllers for jobs in Ogden, Utah and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area