Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Junior Network Engineer – Work From Home
We are currently seeking a Junior Network Engineer for a great work from home position. This opportunity is 100% Remote.
Junior Network Engineer Responsibilities:
– We are seeking a talented and self-motivated Network Engineer to join our growing IT team.
– Day to day support of network and application environments.
– Provide critical thinking to complex problems in a 24/7, mission critical network environment.
– Process, monitor and prioritize trouble tickets.
– Automate any and all tasks that can be automated.
– Remote datacenter design support and management.
– Assist in hardware/software purchases.
– Ability to follow and enhance existing IT policies and procedures.
– On-call rotation.
– Support other key initiatives as the business dictates.
Junior Network Engineer Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year university in Computer Science or related subject.
– Active or near completion of CCNA, CCNP, CCIE or similar IT certification a plus.
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to interact with management, vendors and external parties and should be able to effectively communicate complex issues in a clear and concise manner. Must be able to thoroughly document implementations, modifications and removals.
– Highly organized, self-motivated, able to multi-task, able to work independently as well as a team player.
– Analytical and detail orientated.
– Must be willing to work some weekend shifts in support of maintenance and participate in on-call rotation duties.
– Basic understanding of the TCP/IP suite.
– Knowledge of OSI layers 1-4 and associated equipment.
– Basic experience with packet sniffing applications (Snort, TCPDump, Wireshark, Netmon, etc.).
– Exposure to concepts of automation and scripting languages (bash, Perl, PowerShell, and VBScript).
– Interested in learning how to troubleshoot technology related problems that might include multicast routing, datacenter design, troubleshooting intermittent packet loss, latency issues, trading system connectivity and equipment failure.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Junior Network Engineer, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, TCP/IP, OSI Layer 1-4, Snort, TCPDump, WireShark, Netmon, Perl, bash, PowerShell, VBScript, Networking, Network, Trading, Financial, Remote, Work From Home, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Junior Network Engineers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta Georgia IT Recruiters, Austin Texas IT Recruiters, Baltimore MD IT Recruiters, Boston Executive Staffing, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati Recruiting Agency, Cleveland Executive Search Firms, Columbus Executive Tech Recruiting, Dallas Technical Recruiters, Denver Recruiters for IT, Detroit Technology Headhunters, Fort Lauderdale IT Headhunters, Houston Information Technology Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York Tech Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruitment, San Diego Information Technology Recruiters, San Francisco Executive Staffing, San Jose Executive Search Firms, Seattle Executive Tech Recruiting, Silicon Valley Technical Recruiters, St Louis Tech Recruiters, Tampa Technology Headhunters, Washington DC Technology Headhunters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions