Gina's Tech Jobs
Manager of Information Technology, Phoenix, AZ
Urgent need for a hands-on leader to manage growing company’s IT staff. Hands-on capabilities include but are not limited to, ERP systems implementation, cloud management, enterprise applications, infrastructure, end user support, security, EDI, technical integrations, management of third party resources. The Manager will be responsible for planning and directing all IT department activities.
– Prior experience managing an IT department (staff and budget).
– Hands-on technical capabilities in a cloud environment.
– Prior project management experience and ability to provide examples of successful implementations.
– Prior experience with new ERP system implementations.
– Experience managing a staff and providing hands-on expertise with enterprise applications, infrastructure, desktops, security, EDI, technical integrations.
– Excellent communications skills.
– Willingness to travel as needed.
– Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Keywords: Phoenix AZ Jobs, Manager of Information Technology, ERP, EDI, API, Azure Cloud Management, Middleware Interfaces, Network Security, Networking, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Arizona Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Arizona Recruiting
Looking to hire a Manager of Information Technology in Phoenix, AZ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Manager of Information Technology for jobs in Phoenix, Arizona and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.