Gina's Tech Jobs
Network Analyst, Ogden UT
Ready to Hire; Urgent Need! Qualified candidates must have an active DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 Certification (Security+ CE) prior to start date. Military (Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines) experience is a big plus! Multiple opportunities available in Ogden, UT!
– Responsible for overall network support for customer programs including monitoring and evaluating various components of the Enterprise Network.
– Partner with engineering team to provide specifications for network architecture, evaluating and integrating new technologies to enhance current capabilities, and performing needs assessments.
– Analyze user requirements, concept of operations documents, and system architectures to develop solutions for network outages or other systems issues.
– Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of complex network problems.
– Interact with customer and/or senior leadership regarding network engineering, technical considerations, and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
– May be required to troubleshoot issues utilizing established procedures.
– This is a rotating shift position and must be available for a rotating shift.
– Verify equipment is operating within parameters of predetermined configurations and react to alarms as necessary.
– Work with DoD SATCOM Gateway facilities and deployed operators to troubleshoot and resolve SONET, IP and SATCOM network issues.
– Provide SONET/SDH/IP network support to include configuration of switches, routers, multiplexers, media converters, and modems.
– Utilization of diagrams, maps, cut sheets, and TSOs/SAAs/GAAs as source documentation for network configuration.
– Utilize ticketing applications to aid in customer problem tracking and resolution in all aspects of the network integral to our customer’s communications.
– High School diploma and 3+ yrs. of related experience; Associates and Bachelor’s degrees, preferred.
– Hold DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 certification (Security+ CE) prior to start date.
– Ability to work in a 24/7 operation.
– Experience with one or more of the following: alarm surveillance, fault management, LAN maintenance, performance management.
– Understanding of Satellite Communications (SATCOM) architecture and signal flow.
– Expertise in one or more of the following: routers, switches, crypto devices, routing, Promina, CISCO (multiplexers), Juniper, ADTRAN, MSPP, DWDM, Optical Switching, SATCOM/MILSATCOM.
– General understanding of network topologies, both transport and IP.
– Familiarity with the operation of trunk (bulk), MILSATCOM, and data encryption devices.
– Currently possess an active Secret security clearance and be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
Keywords: Ogden UT Jobs, Network Analyst, Routers, Switches, Crypto Devices, Routing, Promina, Cisco, Juniper, ADTRAN, MSPP, DWDM, Optical Switching, SATCOM/MILSATCOM, Utah Recruiters, IT Jobs, Utah Recruiting
Looking to hire a Network Analyst, Ogden, UT or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Network Analysts in Ogden, Utah for jobs and in other cities, too. Please contact us today! 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at email@example.com.
We are IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies specializing in full-time direct hire and contract IT job opportunities. Information technology employment agencies and recruitment firms for technical jobs.