Gina's Tech Jobs
Network Systems Administrator With HighJump & Microsoft Dynamics, Jacksonville, FL
We are is looking for a resourceful, analytical Network Systems Administrator. The Network Systems Administrator is responsible for assisting the IT team with hardware and software support across the entire computer network systems. The Network Systems Administrator will work under the direction of the Director of IT and in coordination with IT Team members. This individual is to deliver computing tools and systems support which meet managers and the user’s customer experience. The Network Systems Administrator is responsible for provisioning, installation, configuration, maintenance and support of hardware and software and infrastructure systems.
– Work as a team player in the IT department providing excellent customer service for user community at Safari Ltd.
– Ensure that IT services operate in agreement with standard SLA defined by management team.
– Maintain and support the installation of computer hardware, computer software, MFP peripherals, desktop telephony and mobile devices.
– Provide support for and manage user’s mobile devices, tablets, desktops/notebook/surface book computers, thin client computers, MFP printers, Handheld devices, and other computing equipment. Set up, manage and maintain new employee’s network, email and telephony accounts. Manage active directory, group policies, dns, dhcp, user accounts, permissions, and access rights to computer systems.
– Maintain & support VMWare 6.5 ESXI Hosts, Windows Server 2012/2016 R2 Server VM’s, AD, File, Print, Applications, RDS, SQL and Application Servers; Dell EMC Storage Solutions, Linux Suse, Mac OS X Yosemite, Windows 7/8/10, APC Symmetra Power Backup, and other related virtualization hardware and software.
– Administrator for Office 365 Email Server Environment.
– Administer and maintain Sophos security solutions.
– Administer and maintain support SolarWinds patch management solution for hardware and software systems.
– Administer, maintain and test data sets using VEEAM and Veritas Backup Exec VRay Edition for Backups and Business Continuity Solution.
– Deliver on-time support through the use of the Track IT help desk, phone calls, Skype IM’s and personal visits.
– Maintain and update computer systems policies, procedures and documentation.
– Perform other job-related duties or other assigned task and projects as directed by company management and/or supervisors.
– Job duties may be changed or added base on department and company needs.
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, IT Industry Certifications or equivalent experience.
– At least 5 years of experience in the Information Technology field.
– HighJump and Microsoft Dynamics experience required.
– Cloud experience is a huge plus.
– Able to work in a team environment as a successful contributor.
– Excellent troubleshooting skills, customer service skills and desire to accomplish goals.
– Team oriented, hard work ethic, strong communications, follow up and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to learn and support new computer systems and adapts to rapid and ongoing changes in technology.
– Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
– Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
– Punctuality and consistent work attendance.
Keywords: Jacksonville FL Jobs, Network Systems Administrator, HighJump, Microsoft Dynamics, IT Help Desk, Support, Network, Desktops, Laptops, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, User Accounts, Hardware, Software, VmWare, Windows, SQL Server, Linux, Office 365 Email, Networking, Florida Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Florida Recruiting
Looking to hire a Network Systems Administrator in Jacksonville, FL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Network Systems Administrators for jobs in Jacksonville, Florida and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at email@example.com.
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.
We are IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies specializing in full-time direct hire recruitment and contract IT job opportunities. Information technology employment agencies and IT recruiting firms for technical jobs. Expert IT recruiters and top IT search firms for companies and job seekers.
Here are some cities that we do technical staffing and IT recruiting for:
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC