Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
Process Engineer, Dallas, TX
We have 8 openings for this Process Engineer position. These are 6 month contract positions, and they are Onsite and not Remote in either Dallas, TX or New York City, NY.
– Need 5+ years of experience in Process Engineering or Process Improvement.
– Asset Management experience (things like Real Estate, Credit Cards, Equities).
– Software experience with Process Design tools: Alteryx or Signavio are the main ones.
– Have worked hands-on creating business process flows.
– Understand current state system and put together target state flows.
– Good understanding of Private Asset Management space.
Keywords: Dallas TX Jobs, Process Engineer, Alteryx, Signavio, Process Improvement, Asset Management, Process Design Tools, Business Process Flows, Private Asset Management, Texas Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Dallas, TX or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Process Engineers for jobs in Dallas, Texas and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions