Gina's Tech Jobs
Product Data Management (PDM) Specialist, New York City, NY
This position requires sold work experience developing a Financial Market Utility (FMU) playbooks at a Bank. Location for this project will be remote to start but may require work out of New York City if things open up Q1 2021.
– At least 6-8 years of hands on Capital Markets Operations experience.
– Seasoned practitioner who is well organized and hands-on in writing playbooks that will be part of the bank’s RRP plan submission.
– Hands on experience working with and/or strong familiarity with FMUs (e.g. CCPs, CSDs, Payment Systems, Agent Banks, Intermediaries) required.
– Understanding of latest FMU playbooks-related regulatory expectations across SRB, FED, and FDIC will be a differentiator.
– Strong client presence required; need to be able to conduct large workshops remotely with global client stakeholders, engage with senior client stakeholders across Network Management, Ops, Legal, Risk, Central RRP team, etc.
– Adept in using MS Office suite of apps (particularly MS Word and MS Excel).
– Experience in managing distributed teams will be preferred but is not required.
Keywords: New York City NY Jobs, Product Data Management (PDM) Specialist, Capital Markets Operations, CCPS, CSDs, Payment Systems, Agent Banks, Intermediaries, MS Word, MS Excel, New York Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, New York Recruiting
Looking to hire a Product Data Management (PDM) Specialist in New York City, NY or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Product Data Management (PDM) Specialists for jobs in New York City, New York and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.
We are IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies specializing in full-time direct hire recruitment and contract IT job opportunities. Information technology employment agencies and IT recruiting firms for technical jobs. Expert IT recruiters and top IT search firms for companies and job seekers.
Here are some cities that we do technical staffing and IT recruiting for:
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC