Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
SAP Business Analyst, R2R, Phoenix, AZ
We are looking to add an SAP Business Analyst with a focus on the Record to Report (R2R) unit to support all SAP accounting modules and peripheral application activities. You will work in a collaborative team with business end-users and other SAP Business Analysts for the realization of their ambitious worldwide Digital Roadmap, including the implementation of the newest SAP platform. The department is looking for an SAP Analyst of the unit Record to Report, to support all SAP accounting modules and peripheral application activities.
As the R2R SAP Business Analyst you will be the Subject Matter Expert for all Record To Report activities and support the Accounting business users in the delivery of end-user training as well as function as a key member on project teams throughout the full project lifecycle (blueprinting, realization, final prep, go-live, and support) including the operation phase. In addition, you will participate in defining, benchmarking, and updating the roadmap of the SAP R2R applications and the functional design and architecture for the newest SAP platform S4 Hana. This position is 100% Onsite and not Remote.
SAP Business Analyst Responsibilities:
– Participate in defining, benchmarking and updating the roadmap of the SAP applications and the functional design and architecture for the newest SAP platform.
– Perform business process analysis and translate business requirements into workable SAP solutions and/or functional, Configuration design for specific projects and changes, including development.
– Write functional analyses for programs. Develop and execute functional (integration) test scripts.
– Be the subject matter expert for the relevant SAP modules.
– Support business users in the delivery of end-user training.
– Work closely with process teams to facilitate project progress and ensure integrated system solutions.
– Function as a key member of project teams throughout the full project lifecycle (blueprinting, realization, final prep, go-live, and support) including the operation phase.
– Provide implementation support, preparing the business for system solutions.
– Provide guidance to the company on the appropriate use of the SAP system.
– Demonstrate the ability to solve problems that allow for effective and timely resolution of system issues including but not limited to production outages.
– Maintain proper change control for the SAP system.
– With your profound understanding of SAP applications and of business processes, you are able to think of long term strategies, detect synergies between technologies and businesses, and translate them into pragmatic and efficient plans.
– With your eagerness to learn and your entrepreneurial spirit, you continuously strive to optimize the performance of the technology and the team.
SAP Business Analyst Qualifications:
– At least 7 years of successful work experience with SAP R2R applications implementations doing configuration.
– Experience in an international industrial environment. A background in the process/chemical industry would be useful.
– Design, upgrade and support of applications with expertise in implementing and integrating R2R modules under different versions of SAP environments.
– Knowledge of PS module (WBS part) and/or mini master of HR and CATS is a plus.
– Working knowledge in SAP Net Weaver XI/PI 7.x design, development and configuration of Interfaces is a plus.
– Knowledge of API’s and Core Data Services (SAP CDS) in S/4 HANA is a plus.
– Practical experience in SAP S/4Hana migrations is a plus.
– Experience in multiple SAP full lifecycle implementations and rollouts.
– A proven track record of at least 3 years, engaging co-workers to develop new knowledge and skills and to collaborate in a multicultural context.
– As a service minded team player to be happy to advise business colleagues on feasible solutions.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Willing to travel occasionally.
Keywords: Phoenix AZ Jobs, SAP Business Analyst, R2R, Record to Report, PS Module, WBS, CATS, SAP NetWeaver, APIs, SAP CDS, S/4 Hana, Arizona Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Arizona Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Phoenix, AZ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire SAP Business Analysts for jobs in Phoenix, Arizona and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta Georgia IT Recruiters, Austin Texas IT Recruiters, Baltimore MD IT Recruiters, Boston Executive Staffing, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati Recruiting Agency, Cleveland Executive Search Firms, Columbus Executive Tech Recruiting, Dallas Technical Recruiters, Denver Recruiters for IT, Detroit Technology Headhunters, Fort Lauderdale IT Headhunters, Houston Information Technology Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York Tech Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruitment, San Diego Information Technology Recruiters, San Francisco Executive Staffing, San Jose Executive Search Firms, Seattle Executive Tech Recruiting, Silicon Valley Technical Recruiters, St Louis Tech Recruiters, Tampa Technology Headhunters, Washington DC Technology Headhunters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions