Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Senior Android Developer, Auburn Hills, MI
We are seeking a Senior Android Developer. A connected vehicle service provided to this major OEMS customers owning its vehicles with connected capabilities across the USA and Canada. The OEMs Connected Services systems comprise of several Backend, Front ends and middleware applications. The systems integrate with the connectivity units inside the vehicle, first parties like MNOs and call centers, third parties like data stream consumers, Its corporate systems, parent company systems and several other systems. This enables features like the ability to remotely start the vehicle or ability to know the last parked location of the vehicle or ability to change their network carrier or ability to share lock their vehicle using an Alexa voice command and many more.
– Experience developing native mobile applications.
– Experience with integration to REST web services.
– Experience using git.
– Experience in Android Kotlin 1.7+, Android API level 30+, Android Studio, Senior level Android Kotlin experience, Android Coroutines.
– Knowledge of Android Jetpack architecture components (LiveData, ViewModel, Lifecycles, Navigation, ViewBinding, etc.).
– Understanding of security related concepts/concerns in mobile applications.
– Experience using Fastlane.
– Knowledge around continuous and automated deployments of mobile applications.
– Experience localizing mobile applications for global markets.
– Experience presenting ideas, concepts and POCs to executive teams and stakeholders.
– Experience working with embedded systems.
– Experience within Android Google Play Console, creating and maintaining Android Gradle build files, experience creating and configuring Android flavors, experience with Android Auto, experience with QNX, and experience with connected vehicle platforms.
– Experience leading a team of 5 or more developers via agile methodologies.
– Experience implementing and integrating CI/CD (Jenkins, Fastlane, etc.).
– Expert understanding of underlying mobile operating system and associated concepts.
– 7 years of Android development experience required.
– Experience working in agile/scrum methodology.
– Collaborated with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
– Experience with participating in code reviews.
– Can demonstrate knowledge of software design patterns and conventions.
– Experience developing unit tests and UI tests.
– Experience in security of data on devices and in transit.
Keywords: Auburn Hills MI Jobs, Senior Android Developer, Android, Android Kotlin, Android Studio, Android Coroutines, Android Jetpack, LiveData, ViewModel, ViewBinding, Android Gradle, QNX, Unit Tests, UI Tests, CI/CD, Agile, Scrum, Automotive, Michigan Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Michigan Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Auburn Hills, MI or in other cities? Our IT recruiters and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Android Developers for jobs in Auburn Hills, Michigan and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions