Gina's Tech Jobs
Senior DevOps Engineer, Round Rock, TX
This Senior DevOps Engineer position is responsible for helping design and manage cloud-based infrastructure that supports customer facing and internal applications. This role will have extensive technical experience supporting SaaS products and related infrastructure as well as Cl/CD pipelines using a variety of tools and platforms. You must possess good problem-solving skills and be able to work and communicate with others while mentoring and assisting other DevOps Software Engineers.
– Develop automation frameworks.
– Develop and implement systems featuring high-availability, horizontal scalability, and self-healing capabilities.
– Improve build and deployment processes.
– Maintain systems related to the Cl/CD pipeline.
– Monitor, analyze and report performance statistics for cloud hosted environments.
– Promote system design across the team.
– Lead the adoption of engineering best practices.
– Collaborate well with engineering members outside their team.
– Maintain awareness of business goals of a particular project when discussing implementation and tradeoffs.
– Develop stable, flexible, scalable, and maintainable product architecture.
– Follow safety rules and maintains personal safety and the safety of others, including maintaining a clean and safe work area.
– Follow employee policy within the company.
– Accurately record and report information as required.
– B.S. in computer science or similar field or equivalent experience preferred.
– Must have the ability to present and translate complex information to both internal and external teams in relevant business.
– Must possess keen business judgment, focus, and ability to see the big picture and prioritize.
– Must have demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with all levels of an organization.
– Experience with GCE, Ansible, Terraform, Packer, or comparable.
– Experience with Debian-based.
– Experience with cloud monitoring technologies such as collected, graphite, and Grafana.
– Experience with centralized logging using the ELK Stack.
– Experience with provisioning many open source services such as PostgreSQL,
– Experience with Nexus, Consul, RabbitMQ, and Apache.
– Experience with build tools -Ant, Maven, Gradle, and Jenkins.
– Must possess an understanding of cloud infrastructure and immutable infrastructure.
– Highly innovative, flexible, and self-directed.
– Experience with web application development.
– Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD).
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Keywords: Round Rock TX Jobs, Senior DevOps Engineer, DevOps, GCE, Ansible, Terraform, Packer, Debian, Cloud Technologies, Elk Stack, PostreSQL, Nexus, Consul, RabbitMQ, Apache, Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Programmer Analyst, Programming, Texas Recruiters, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer in Round Rock, TX or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior DevOps Engineers for jobs in Round Rock, Texas and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.
We are IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies specializing in full-time direct hire recruitment and contract IT job opportunities. Information technology employment agencies and IT recruiting firms for technical jobs. Expert IT recruiters and top IT search firms for companies and job seekers.
Here are some cities that we do technical staffing and IT recruiting for:
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC