Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiters for National IT Jobs
Senior Network Consultant Engineer, Oak Brook, IL
The Senior Network Consultant Engineer is a full time permanent position. Looking for well-rounded Network Consultants with experience working with small and mid-sized businesses. A diverse technical skillset is key along with stellar client service skills, excellent written/verbal communication skills, high energy level and dynamic personality. Must own a reliable car with insurance to travel to client sites 50% of the time downtown and throughout the Chicago area and suburbs when necessary. Position will be a combination of remote and on-site support.
– The Senior Network Consultant Engineer will manage a client base and support and maintain Microsoft Server solutions including Windows Server, SharePoint, and SQL.
– The Senior Network Consultant Engineer will install and support large platform Networks.
– The Senior Network Consultant Engineer will handle administration of virtualization solutions built on Server, SharePoint, Microsoft, and Citrix technologies.
– The Senior Network Consultant Engineer will install and maintain networking solutions from industry-leading providers such as Dell Sonicwall, HP Procurve, and others.
– The Senior Network Consultant Engineer will maintain and monitor environments using a variety of solutions, and also provide Tier 2 support on more challenging help desk issues.
– The Senior Network Consultant Engineer will design and implement IT solutions for client base.
– The Senior Network Consultant Engineer will design documents and maintain client infrastructure.
– The Senior Network Consultant Engineer will design document and implement client backup and disaster recovery systems.
– The Senior Network Consultant Engineer will monitor client systems performance and reliability.
– 5+ years of information technology experience.
– Experience with Microsoft Server solutions including Networking, Windows Server and SharePoint.
– Experience with Firewalls, Citrix, Storage, and SQL.
– Ability to handle administration of Citrix technologies.
– Ability to install and support large platform networks.
– Ability to install and maintain networking solutions.
– Ability to provide Tier 2 support on more challenging help desk issues (desktop, software applications, user endpoint issues, workstation migrations, hardware, internet connectivity, etc.).
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to provide a high level of customer service.
– Excellent problem solving skills.
– Consulting experience with small to mid-size company is a plus.
– MSP (Managed Service Provider) experience is a plus.
– Must have reliable transportation (car) to go to Chicago area clients when needed.
Keywords: Oak Brook IL Jobs, Senior Network Consultant Engineer, Network Engineer, Technical Support, VmWare, Cisco, MS Exchange, SQL, Group Policy, Network, Networking, Illinois Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Illinois Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Oak Brook, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Network Consultant Engineers for jobs Oak Brook, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions