Gina's Tech Jobs
Senior Quantitative Researcher, Buy-Side, PhD Preferred, Chicago, IL
We are looking for a Senior Quantitative Researcher with Buy-Side and PhD Preferred.
– Work collaboratively with the technology and business teams to develop an understanding of complex financial markets, products, and strategies.
– Analyze financial market data to identify patterns and potential opportunities.
– Develop forecasts and building predictive and profitable trading models.
– Explore and work with industry leading software and research tools.
– Work alongside industry experts in the fields of technology and quantitative finance.
– Lead/mentor junior team members.
– Work on challenging and dynamic problems in a team atmosphere.
– Take ownership of and leading projects from start to finish.
– 5-15 years of relevant experience.
– Futures Asset Class and High Frequency experience preferred.
– Must have direct experience with a Buy-Side firm.
– Knowledge of programming concepts (C++ preferred but not required).
– Experience actively building predictive models and analyzing the market.
– Desire to grow into leadership role preferred.
– Problem solvers who are driven, self-motivated, and “outside of the box” thinkers.
– Motivated, dependable, and responsible team players.
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
– Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in a related field (Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science).
– Must be willing to take ownership.
*Looking for candidates from top tier universities with a strong GPA. PhD in mathematics, statistics, physics or engineering is preferred. Will consider candidates who have a Master’s degree along with work experience. Top universities include Massachusetts Institute of Technology/MIT, Carnegie Mellon University, Princeton University, Harvard University, University of California-Berkeley, Stanford University, University of Chicago, California Institute of Technology, University of California, Los Angeles, Columbia University, New York University, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Yale University, Cornell University, Brown University, etc.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Senior Quantitative Researcher PhD Preferred, Buy-Side, C++, Java, Python, R, Quant, Machine Learning, Financial, Trading, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Quantitative Researchers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions