Gina's Tech Jobs
Senior SAP Analyst, Bilingual Chinese and English, Katy, TX
You will be responsible for providing IT project leadership ensuring outcomes and meet the required standard of quality and within specified constraints of time and cost. Oversee SAP and various ERP initiatives to connect to SAP and work on IT road map for the company. Provide clear execution plans to work with headquarters and internal functional/technical team leads to schedule resources in a multi project environment. Establish, develop, and promote best practices and ensure standard practices adopted across all projects. You would be required at times to oversee multiple projects.
– Collaborate with team and after-sales team on implementing projects. Work with headquarters to complete the assigned tasks.
– Support projects and coordinate with team and headquarter IT company to provide solutions for new business processes.
– Quarterly report, and present IT projects status to headquarter IT department.
– Maintain and develop positive business relationships with a customer’s key personnel involved in, or directly relevant to IT project.
– Develop an understanding of customers’ needs and take actions to ensure that such needs are met.
– Review project performance with customers against targets, benchmarks, and service agreements.
– Explain proposed solutions to customers, management, or other interested parties through written proposals and oral presentations.
– Collaborate with other departments as necessary to meet customer requirements, to take advantage of sales opportunities or, in the case of shortages, to minimize negative impacts on a Managed project scope and project change control.
– Develop training and communication plans where necessary.
– Responsible for ensuring that team members under their direction can understand and properly implement the approved solutions business.
– Stay informed of technology advances and apply appropriate technology to improve processes.
– Develop and implement technical project management tools, such as plans, schedules, and responsibility and compliance matrices.
– Provide project management services, including the provision and analysis of technical data.
– Direct and support the compilation and analysis of technical source data necessary for product development.
– Support SAP, various ERP initiatives to connect to SAP, work on IT road map.
– Ensure dealer portal is connected to SAP.
– Implementation of efficient supply chain and warehouse management systems for the company and more.
– Champion the software and hardware inventory process to provide forecasting for new transitions and establish a plan for more effective utilization and redeployment.
– Participates as a lead resource and customer contact for the site in key project implementations requested by the client or senior corporate resources.
– Providing on-site technical support at special events, e.g., executive speeches, announcements, offsite meetings, etc.
– Some after-hours or weekend work and travel may be required.
– Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university in Computer Science, Management Information Systems.
– 5-10 years related IT project management experience and/or training/certification (i.e., PMP, CSM, PSM), or equivalent combination of education and industry experience.
– 3-5 years SAP implementation/maintenance experience. (i.e., MM, SD, FICO, ABAP).
– A minimum of 5 years of experience in managing enterprise level software rollouts.
– Supply Chain Management experience required.
– Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
– Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
– Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
– Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally and the ability to tailor messaging to different levels within the organization.
– Demonstrated success delivering projects on time meeting requirements and with high team satisfaction including complex projects and projects involving a number of project staff and users.
– Excellent oral and written in English and Chinese, required.
Keywords: Katy TX Jobs, Senior SAP Analyst, SAP, ERP, MM, SD, FICO, ABAP, PMP, CSM, PSM, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Hardware, Software, English, Chinese, Project Leader, Network Administration, Networking, Texas Recruiters, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
Looking to hire a Senior SAP Analyst in Katy, TX or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior SAP Analysts for jobs Katy, Texas and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.