Gina's Tech Jobs
Signal Intelligence Subject Matter Expert, Level 2 – Full Scope Poly, Fort Meade, MD
Candidates need to have an active Full Scope Poly.
– Provide the bridge between Mission end users of the system to be delivered and those who are architecting, engineering and/or developing the system.
– Support the development, review, and analysis of Mission CONOPs, CDDs, requirements, scenarios, vignettes and use cases that accurately reflect end users’ needs.
– Assist in the development, organization, and articulation of Mission expectations to support test planning and operational evaluation activities.
– Facilitate interactions between system user groups and system developers.
– Assist Mission’s development of operational business rules, process, and policies that have system design and technical development implications.
– Maintain cognizance of all operational requirements, ensuring that the spirit of the requirements is preserved across programmatic and acquisition activities.
– Support information management transformation.
– 8 years of demonstrated experience with SIGINT operations as a collector, processor, analyst, or reporter of SIGINT.
Minimum 5 years of experience in the following subject areas:
– SIGINT Policies, Regulations, United States Signals Intelligence Directives USSIDs.
– Requirements Process.
Keywords: Fort Meade MD Jobs, Signal Intelligence Subject Matter Expert, SIGINT Operations, Mission CONOPs, CDDs, United States Signals Intelligence Directives, USSIDs, Requirements Process, Maryland Recruiters, IT Jobs, Maryland Recruiting
Looking to hire a Signal Intelligence Subject Matter Expert, Level 2 in Fort Meade, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Signal Intelligence Subject Matter Experts, Level 2 for jobs in Fort Meade, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at email@example.com.