Gina's Tech Jobs
Software Developer / Quantitative Developer, Chicago, IL
We are seeking highly talented C++ Software Developer / Quantitative Developer with an entrepreneurial spirit to join the development team.
– Work collaboratively with senior developers and business leaders to expand, enhance , and improve ultra low latency trading infrastructure platform.
– Analyze complex technical issues and create solutions proactively.
– Design and implement reliable and efficient software used for algorithmic trading, exchange connectivity, and research.
– Provide technical expertise to support and troubleshoot production environment in real time.
– Problem solvers who are driven, self-motivated, and think creatively.
– Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related fields.
– 5+ years of experience in a related role or field.
– Strong programming skills in C++ and understanding of general programming concepts.
– Familiarity with Matlab, R, or Python a plus.
– Desire and interest to develop a career in the financial industry.
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
– Must be motivated, dependable, and responsible.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Software Developer Quantitative Developer, C++, Python, R, MatLab, Financial, Trading, Software Engineer, Architect, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Company Will Relocate Candidate!
Looking to hire a Software Developer / Quantitative Developer in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software Developers / Quantitative Developers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at email@example.com.