Gina's Tech Jobs
Software Engineer / Data Specialist, Northbrook, IL
We are seeking Software Engineer / Data Specialist to ensure the quality and timeliness of market data and reporting. Benefits include insurance assistance (medical, dental, vision), 401K plan, free lunch daily and free transportation from train station. This is the opportunity you have been looking for to launch your career!
– Manage the implementation and maintenance of data collection, validation, and distribution efforts.
– Assist the team by serving as a subject matter expert for data issues.
– Continuously strive to automate and streamline procedures and processes.
– Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
– Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to data quality.
– Collaborate with the Engineering and Tactics departments for all their data needs.
– Experience with data integrity, regression, performance testing
– Familiarity with programming languages (R, Java, Python, PHP, etc.)
– Knowledge of Databases (MySQL, SQL, etc.)
– Excellence in problem solving and analysis
– Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask
– Basic understanding and interest in financial markets
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer and Information Sciences, Information Technology or related field.
Keywords: Northbrook IL Jobs, Software Engineer Data Specialist, MySQL, SQL, R, Java, Python, PHP, Financial Markets, Software Developer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Illinois Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Illinois Recruiting
Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire a Software Engineer Data Specialist in Northbrook, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software Engineer Data Specialists for jobs in Northbrook, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.