Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Software Engineer, TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly Security Clearance Required, Severna Park, MD
The Software Engineer will join a team providing Life Cycle Sustainment (LCS) and modernization activities for commercial and custom-developed education, learning, and training applications supporting the Government enterprise. The candidate must be a strong senior developer that is comfortable digging into the products and developing a subject matter expertise, tackling challenges sometimes without a lot of guidance or information, and collaborating in a fast-paced, highly visible team environment. The primary responsibilities of this role require maintaining and enhancing complex operational software systems, interacting with Government project leadership on priorities, developing task estimates, and providing input to Government roadmaps. Other activities include conducting upgrades, debugging existing software and correcting defects; integrating existing software into new or modified systems and operating environments; investigating and analyzing user problems and identifying potential solutions. This position is 100% Onsite and not Remote.
– A bachelor’s degree and 6 years of experience in software development/engineering. 10 years of software development experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
– Experience with programming languages such as Java, PHP and C#.
– Experience with SQL Server, AWS, .NET, Linux, Windows, and Oracle.
– Willingness to embrace challenges and seek to become an expert in the products.
– Experience developing and updating technical documentation.
– Skilled in problem solving and troubleshooting computer systems and software.
– Experience with Agile development methodologies.
– Experience managing systems hosted in virtual environments such as AWS.
– Experience the with the Atlassian Tool Suite including Confluence & Jira.
– Experience with Blackboard, SumTotal or any learning management system.
– Experience closely collaborating with a Government customer.
– Experience with COTs integration.
Keywords: Severna Park MD Jobs, Software Engineer, Java, PHP, C#, .Net, SQL Server, AWS, Linux, Windows, Oracle, Agile, Confluence, Jira, Blackboard, SumTotal, COTs, TS/SCI, Full Scope Poly, Security Clearance, Software Developer, Programmer Analyst, Programming, Maryland Recruiters, IT Jobs, Maryland Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Severna Park, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software Engineers for jobs in Severna Park, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions