Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
Software Engineer, TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
The Software Engineer, TS/SCI designs, develops, tests, deploys, documents, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems based upon documented requirements. Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results. Resolve software problem reports. Utilize software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment.
– Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
– Has experience with agile development processes.
– Has experience with source code control systems, such as Git.
– Design and development of relational and non-relational database applications.
– Use of orchestration frameworks such as Spring and Kafka.
– Java development using the Eclipse IDE (Integrated Development Environment).
– Development of Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) applications.
– Experience using collaboration and software development tools (ie. Atlassian).
– Software development using continuous integration practices.
– Experience with container technologies (ie. Docker).
– Unix shell scripting.
– Development of event driven or data driven analytics.
– Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 2 years of experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– 4 years of experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– Experience using the Unix command line.
– Experience developing scripts using Bash/Python.
– Experience working with internal and external partners communicating technical concepts, hands-on training, and providing general customer support activities.
– Experience with Helm Charts to package and deploy applications to a Kubernetes environment.
– Experience developing with multiple programming languages such as Java, Python, and Go in a Unix environment.
– Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker.
– Demonstrated domain knowledge in distributed systems (cloud-based technologies).
– Demonstrated understanding of the software development lifecycle.
– Familiar with container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes.
– Experience with the Atlassian Suite of Tools such as Jira and Confluence.
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Fort Meade, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software Engineers for jobs in Fort Meade, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions