Gina's Tech Jobs
Software Engineering Manager, Farmington Hills, MI
We are looking for a Software Engineering Manager that has started in a technical leadership role and is looking for accelerated career opportunities and challenging problems to solve.
– Participate in software architecture definition, product/framework selection, and application design.
– Play key roles in software projects: Mentor, Technical Leader, and Software Engineering Manager.
– Participate and provide leadership in all phases of a project from discovery and planning through implementation and delivery.
– Design and develop core business applications for insurance, healthcare and other clients.
– Wear many hats and gain experience with tools, technologies and platforms across many technology stacks.
– Work closely and share ideas with fellow Developers, Technical Leads and Architects.
– Learn new things, and grow rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and patterns.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related is required.
– Willingness to travel a minimum of 75%, as local and possibly out-of-state travel is required.
– Some formal or informal experience on leading software projects.
– Knowledge and experience using enterprise application, integration and design patterns.
– Strong problem-solving skills.
– Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire a Software Engineering Manager in Farmington Hills, MI or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software Engineering Managers for jobs in Farmington Hills, Michigan and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.