Gina's Tech Jobs
Software Implementation Manager – ERP, Nashville, TN
Oversee the computerized development of the Flash system which includes CRM, ERP and website and its operations for the company. The basic function of the Software Implementation Manager is to overview and continue to develop all systems and processes that are related to computerization, in regard to, databases selling, receiving, receivables, payables, stocking, delivery and any other computerized required system at company.
– Help to continually improve the Flash system. Ensure that company maintains the highest level of customer service.
– Maintain and overview Data imports.
– Maintain proper inventory accuracy.
– Monitor system performance and capacity.
– Resolve employee complaints regarding difficult problems with systems operations and a solution has not or cannot be found by the employee. Resolve employee problems effectively and efficiently to the employee’s and the company’s best interest.
– Be responsible for the care and maintenance of all equipment and tools assigned to the Systems Development Manager.
– Assist with the strategic planning of system development for the company.
– Provide expertise and assistance in formulating, developing and implementing changes in operational procedures and/or Systems to enable the company to operate more efficiently, effectively and economically.
– Be knowledgeable of RF Systems and be able to troubleshoot Systems.
– Enforce the use of the functional organization and management direction.
– Work closely with any outside consultant when needed.
– Act as mentor to and directs activities of new managers and employees.
– Have a backup plan in place should a total system crash occur.
– Keeping the President informed on the status of all projects and work assignments.
– The purpose of the Systems Development Manager is to maintain computerized data and inventory Systems. Accuracy of our inventory is of prime concern to maintain high customer service. This requires variance maintenance.
– Additionally, the Systems Development Managers function is to understand the needs and to plan, organize, direct, troubleshoot, coordinate and control the entire operation to meet the continuing objectives of the company.
– The Systems Development Managers function is to instruct and train all employees with clear, concise information and make sure the individual receiving them understands their responsibilities. Training programs should be developed.
– The Systems/Operations Maintenance and Development Manager is required to maintain all equipment related to the operations position.
– The Systems Development Managers is the point person for installing all computerized systems and training managers and all new employees in start-ups or acquisition of new locations.
– At times will work on special assignments for the President.
– The environmental conditions of the area in which the Systems Development Managers shall perform his/her duties are in a building under development of general office conditions. Noise levels: moderate. Sometimes wholesale/ retail storage and warehouse environments.
– The Systems Development Manager is selected by the President and reports to the CFO.
– It is essential for the incumbent to develop and maintain effective working relationships with other functional heads, as designated, although no formal reporting relationships are expressed.
– The mechanical abilities requirements of this position include the use and operation of all warehouse equipment including RF, computers and printers, as well as a basic understanding of the wholesale and retail business.
– Reasoning ability is required to resolve transportation logistics, warehouse organization and anomalies.
– Aid in teaching new employees in the proper use of any company system.
– Required: High School Diploma with experience and training in Computer Programing and System Development Management.
– Preferred: College Graduate: BS with degree in Computer Science.
– 7 years of experience in system programming, distribution management and customer service. Direct experience with Odoo software.
– Knowledge of databases is required (Odoo 11 Community Edition is the host platform for system development).
– Basic AWS management skills.
– Strong SQL knowledge, preferably MySQL and PostgreSQL.
– Experience with Tableau reporting software.
– Strong project management experience.
– Programming experience in PHP, C# and Python.
Keywords: Nashville, TN Jobs, Software Implementation Manager, CRM, ERP, AWS Management, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Tableau Reporting Software, PHP, C#, Python, Websites, RF Systems, Odoo 11 Community Edition, Management, Tennessee Recruiters, IT Jobs, Tennessee Recruiting
Looking to hire a Software Implementation Manager in Nashville, TN or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software Implementation Managers for jobs in Nashville, Tennessee and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at email@example.com.