Gina's Tech Jobs
Software Integration Manager, Plano, TX
The Software Integration Manager will be responsible for assisting in various tasks associated with the design, development, maintenance and support of existing and future software applications, developing and maintaining the systems supporting those applications, and performing other tasks as may be requested from time to time. This is a full time position within Information Technology (IT) and requires daily attendance at the company’s Plano, Texas headquarters and reports to the Director of Software Engineering.
– Assisting in the creation and regular updating of project schedules using Agile based development methodologies.
– Assisting with the management of the integration, testing and quality assurance process associated with the development and maintenance of the Company’s software.
– Assisting with developing, maintaining, debugging, and documenting application code, database structure, supporting scripts and libraries, and other application components.
– Assisting with developing application and platform requirements and implementation specifications.
– Developing and engaging with third party firms to present and execute against defined scopes of work and acquisition of FTE based software development.
– Ensuring the correctness and full integration of all internally and externally developed software and supporting code within our CI/CD based environment.
– Assisting with the operation and administration of the systems and services supporting the operation and development of the Company’s software.
– Developing procedures and methodologies for quality control and verification of proper operation.
– Assisting with the review of applications and supporting elements for the purpose of identifying potential improvements, enhancements, or other changes.
– Investigating reports of application bugs, exploits, improper functionality and other abnormalities reported by internal and external users.
– Provide tier 2 and tier 3 application support for both internal and external application users.
– Performing other tasks and undertaking additional roles and responsibilities as directed and required by company management.
– Familiarity with Model View Controller (MVC) based application design methodology and common PHP frameworks which implement it.
– Familiarity with one or more PHP frameworks, such as Zend.
– Experience with the development of PHP based applications.
– Experience with the use and development of SQL based databases.
– Experience developing, maintaining, debugging, and documenting application code, database structure, supporting scripts and libraries, and other application components.
– Experience with Agile based development methodologies.
– Ability to balance priorities, goals and objectives which require overlapping internal resources.
– Extensive software development project experience.
– Experience with git based revision control and continuous integration (CI) based automated deployment and testing methodologies.
– Experience developing application and platform requirements and implementation specifications.
– Experience working with both internal and external development teams working on common and desperate projects and objectives.
– Experience assisting with the review of applications and supporting elements for the purpose of identifying potential improvements, enhancements, or other changes.
– The ability to work independently, as part of a team, or as the manager of multiple teams working towards simultaneous parallel or independent objectives.
– The ability to type at least 50 words per minute.
– Effective written and oral communication skills. Exceptional attention to detail.
Nice to have:
– Familiarity with the operation, configuration and administration of datacenter based server, power and networking equipment.
– Knowledge of common datacenter systems, operational practices, and supporting software.
– Experience developing application code and supporting component version and updating management techniques and methodologies.
– Familiarity with application level code encryption, such as through Zend Encoder.
– Familiarity with the implementation of applications which include support for multiple languages.
– Familiarity developing applications which integrate bi-directional integration with SCADA/PLC based industrial control and automation systems.
Keywords: Plano TX Jobs, Software Integration Manager, PHP, Zend, MVC, SQL, Agile, Automated Deployment, Testing Methodologies, Management, Texas Recruiters, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
Looking to hire a Software Integration Manager in Plano, TX or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software Integration Managers for jobs in Plano, Texas and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.
We are IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies specializing in full-time direct hire recruitment and contract IT job opportunities. Information technology employment agencies and IT recruiting firms for technical jobs. Expert IT recruiters and top IT search firms for companies and job seekers.
Here are some cities that we do technical staffing and IT recruiting for:
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC