Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Splunk Engineer, TS/SCI with CI Poly Security Clearance Required, Chantilly, VA
Ready to hire a Splunk Engineer. Qualified candidates must have an active TS/SCI with CI Poly Security Clearance. Military (Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines) experience is a big plus!
– Manage security updates, patch server vulnerabilities, and maintain a secure network environment.
– Maintain existing Splunk infrastructure.
– Report on performance using dashboards and other visual representations of data.
– Design, develop, and implement new features for Splunk products.
– Participate in defining requirements for new products and features, test prototypes, and provide feedback for improvement.
– Work with other developers and the Scrum Master to communicate current development effort status and any blockers in the daily Scrum meetings.
– Be responsible for ensuring that the software behaves as designed by testing it for bugs and performance during all stages of the development process.
– Assist in maintaining detailed documentation of application design and code generation techniques during the during the development process.
– Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
– Experience using Confluence and SharePoint.
– TS/SCI with CI Poly Security Clearance required.
– Security+ certification is required.
– Excellent communication and people skills and work well in a team environment.
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Chantilly, VA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Splunk Engineers for jobs in Chantilly, Virginia and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions