Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
AMS Support Analyst, Auburn Hills, MI
We are seeking an AMS Support Analyst. A connected vehicle service organization for a major Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) owning vehicles with connected capabilities across USA and Canada. The Connected IT systems comprise of several Back end, Front ends and middleware applications. The systems integrate with the connectivity units inside the vehicle, first parties like Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) and call centers, third parties like data stream consumers, the OEMS systems, and systems from the parent company. This enables features like the ability to remotely start the vehicle or the ability to know the last parked location of the vehicle or the ability to change their network carrier or to share lock their vehicle using an Alexa voice command and many more.
– Develop and maintain accurate technical and user documentation.
– Perform operational tasks like monitoring, analysis, reporting and prompt attention to issues.
– Monitor communications for any outages/incidents which affect the user community.
– Coordination with internal and external stakeholders for driving the issues towards the closure.
– Analyze incidents and come-up with improvement ideas to avoid incidents and reduce inflow.
– Perform system administration tasks e.g., certificate management, product version tracking and upgrade support, etc.
– Need Computer Science degree.
– 5 years of experience required.
– Any programming background is a plus.
– AMS support experience.
– Strong analytical ability to quickly understand the issues, debug and arrive at solutions.
– Excellent communication skills (verbal and written both).
– Hands on, self-driven, solution oriented and customer focused.
– Ability to query the system logs and debug issues.
– Understand System integration concepts and especially API specifications.
– Ability to create flow diagrams to create an operational view of the functionality.
– Good exposure to automotive domain, preferably in the area of connected vehicle.
– Strong technical background demonstrating solid understanding of IT systems and ability to support them.
Keywords: Auburn Hills MI Jobs, AMS Support Analyst, AMS, OEM, Alexa Voice Command, APIs, Connected Vehicle, Original Equipment Manufacturer, Mobile Network Operators, Automotive, Michigan Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Michigan Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Auburn Hills, MI or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire AMS Support Analysts for jobs in Auburn Hills, Michigan and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area