Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Bilingual Claims Examiner, English and Spanish Required, Tucson, AZ
The responsibilities of the Bilingual Claims Examiner consist of processing claims data and adjudicating medical and inpatient claims received from all provider types and lines of business, reviewing and resolving rejected and/or denied claims, conducting research and analysis of claims and facilitating resolution of specific claims issues. The Bilingual Claims Examiner is also responsible for monitoring copays, deductibles, insurance verification, and authorizations, analyzing incoming and outgoing revenue sources and measuring different financial cycles on behalf of EHR software customers, as well as maximizing reimbursements and developing effective policies for billing and claim processing. Fluency in both English and Spanish is required for this position. This position is 100% Onsite. English and Spanish required.
Bilingual Claims Examiner Responsibilities:
– Submit claims and encounters in a timely manner.
– Review and resolve rejected, pended, and/or denied claims within expected timeframes.
– Coordinate claim adjustments with the customer.
– Identify revenue cycle issues and implement solutions to improve systems and processes.
– Respond to calls on claims issues and provide information and resolution in a timely manner.
– Provide education and technical support to Claims Examiners and customers regarding claims-related issues through on-line training and in person training.
– Produce scheduled reports for leadership and customers.
– Prepare written inter-departmental and external correspondence.
– Develop and publish formal written guidance for customers to process claims.
– Analyze encounter-processing data using statistical methodologies.
– Update and maintain electronic billing manual and distribute updates as directed.
– Compare business operations and coordinate technical analysis support for upcoming collection of accounts.
Bilingual Claims Examiner Qualifications:
– Must be able to speak, read and write in both English and Spanish.
– High School diploma or GED plus five (5) years full-time data entry experience in claims processing, accounting, analysis and adjudication of Medical and/or Behavioral environment.
– Experience with ICD10, CPT, HCPCS, and Inpatient coding and billing and knowledge of HIPAA regulations.
– Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and 10-key by touch.
– Knowledge of and experience working with Electronic Health Records system(s).
– Ability to translate customer needs to technical and/or business process solutions.
– Ability to effectively work with internal teams across numerous functions and levels.
– Ability to quickly learn complex business processes and understand the underlying transactional systems.
– Strong customer service skills and abilities.
– Exceptional communication skills, including strong customer-facing presentation and facilitation skills.
– Ability to work on multiple projects.
– Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
– Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
– Comply with all policies, procedures and contractual/regulatory requirements.
– Within one month of hire, complete new-employee orientation.
– Complete and provide all trainings as directed.
– Provide documentation related to formal education, training, and compliance with general and physical requirements as requested.
– Demonstrate ethical behavior.
– Demonstrate dependability by reporting to work on-time and working required hours/days.
– Achieve monthly goals developed with the supervisor.
Keywords: Tucson AZ Jobs, Bilingual Claims Examiner, English, Spanish, ICD10, CPT, HCPCS, HIPAA Regulations, In-Patient Coding, In-Patient Billing, Electronic Health Records, EHR, Excel, Data Entry, Claims Processing, Medical, Healthcare, Arizona Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Arizona Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Tucson, AZ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Bilingual Claims Examiners for jobs in Tucson, Arizona and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC