Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
Business Intelligence Architect, Phoenix, AZ
– The Business Intelligence Architect will design, develop, implement, and support highly complex BI applications of strategic or functional importance including, integration with data sources, highly automated data refresh processes, best-in-class data visualizations, dashboards, and reports that communicate critical insights to drive decision making.
– Execute roadmap of business focused BI initiatives with a clear understanding of all deliverables and associated deadlines.
– Consult with end users to gather and clarify data and reporting needs for complex business intelligence solutions.
– Evangelize self-service BI, analytics and reporting as well as the effective use of the Azure Data Lake, PowerBI, and related data & toolsets by the widest possible audience.
– Develop and maintain data management standards, and documentation of current data sources, raw data, data marts, transformations, and report specifications.
– Oversee data quality including validation, cleansing/scrubbing, ETL methods, etc.
– Formulate and recommend standards for achieving maximum performance and efficiency of the data ecosystem.
– Create and maintain documentation and training materials for end users.
– Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using (Azure) IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
– Applying architectural and engineering concepts to design a solution that meets operational requirements, such as scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, extensibility, flexibility, availability and manageability.
– Deep experience in assessing the requirements for Azure cloud based solution (ADLS, Databricks, monitoring services).
– Solicit and translate business needs into requirements for data objects including metrics, attributes, reports, and dashboards.
– Build data visualization reports and tools for self-service consumption using visualization tools like Power BI and Tableau.
– Extract, analyze and model relevant data from various data sources.
– Ability to design and build Dashboards on Power BI, Tableau.
– Develop new techniques to process large data sets, address quantitative problems, and recommend white spaces for experimentation.
– Partner with data engineering teams to improve data assets, quality, metrics, and insights.
– Think outside the box to deliver innovative solutions to core business problems and client needs.
– Draft concise documents communicating results to stakeholders, visualizing data where beneficial to drive decision-making.
– Bachelor’s degree.
– 8+ years’ experience in data warehouse/BI architecture, design and development. Significant experience as BI/DW architect on several BI/DW initiatives.
– 5+ years’ experience with MS SQL OLTP and OLAP database models.
– Expert knowledge of Azure tools and services centered around data and analytics (Data Lake, Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure SQL).
– Excellent understanding of Microsoft Power BI and other Microsoft BI platforms (SSRS, SSAS, etc.).
– Expert in BI Report and Dashboard development.
– Practical knowledge in designing complex SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS) packages.
– Experience understanding database performance and tuning impact.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– High degree of customer service focus and strong communication skills.
– Strong troubleshooting, problem solving and conceptualization skills.
Keywords: Phoenix AZ Jobs, Business Intelligence Architect, BI, Data Warehouse, OLTP, OLAP, Azure, Data Lake, PowerBI, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Arizona Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Arizona Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Phoenix, AZ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Business Intelligence Architects for jobs in Phoenix, Arizona and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions