Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
C# ASP.Net Software Developer, Chicago, IL
This C# ASP.Net Software Developer position is on a hybrid schedule: Onsite Tuesday and Thursday and Remote Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You will also need to be on-call 1 week a month.
We are looking for a C# ASP.Net Software Developer to support multiple business groups and clients. The C# ASP.Net Software Developer will participate as part of a team to determine scope, possibilities, creative applications, etc., for various projects across the globe. They will work closely with the business owners, management, as well as the development team. To be successful in this role, you should have extensive experience designing and building full stack C# applications from scratch.
– Create, develop, and support new applications.
– Support and improve the existing applications.
– Work with the business owners gather requirements, understanding of the work.
– Collaborate to with the existing development team.
– Design and build SQL using MS SQL.
– Ensure changes are documented and approved adhering to the firms Change Management process.
– Prior experience working for a Futures Commission Merchant and or other financial services companies. Knowledge of financial services will be beneficial to any candidate.
– Experience / comfort with full application development Life Cycle.
– Bachelor’s Degree with a technical major such Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent experience can be substituted with a demonstrated pursuit of on-going education, certification, or technical learning.
– Excellent troubleshooting skills are a must (deductive reasoning skills must be excellent).
– Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
– Understanding of security practices.
– Ability to troubleshoot.
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
– Able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment that at times can be very demanding.
– Self-starter capable of managing development projects from beginning to end.
– Ability to work comfortably with users and gather end user requirements and feedback around development work.
Proficient in Object Oriented Programming concepts, SDLC, testing and debugging methods:
-.NET Technologies: C#.NET, ASP.NET
– Languages: C#, SQL
– Database Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Report Services, Microsoft Integration Services
– Design Methodologies: Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Design Patterns
– Version Control: Git, TeamCity
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire C# ASP.Net Software Developers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area