Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
C# .Net Software Developer – Work From Home
This C# .Net Software Developer position will work with clients to develop requirements, complete GAP analysis, create and test code of custom applications. In addition to programming experience, basic knowledge of business processes, such as purchasing or shipping, especially in a retail environment, is a plus. Candidates with the ability to take a leadership role, coach and mentor other team members are preferred. This position is 100% Remote.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
– 2-5 years of experience with .Net, C#, MySQL, Visual Studio, WinForms, ASP .Net.
– 2-5 years of experience in software development.
– Basic knowledge of business processes, such as purchasing or shipping, especially in a retail environment, is a plus.
– Project Leadership skills is a plus.
– 2-5 years of experience with retail business processes is a plus.
– Experience with AmazonEC2 instances, GitHub or other source management system is a plus.
– Knowledge of EDI, ANSI X.12, VANs (value-added networks) is a plus.
– Experience with XML, SOAP, Json, API and knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming techniques is a plus.
Keywords: Norton Shores MI Jobs, C# .Net Software Developer, C#, .Net, EDI, MySQL, Visual Studio, WinForms, ASP.Net, XML, SOAP, JSON, API, OOP, Remote, Work From Home, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Programmer Analyst, Programming, Michigan Recruiters, IT Jobs, Michigan Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Norton Shores, MI or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire C# .Net Software Developers for jobs in Norton Shores, Michigan and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions