Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
C# .Net Software Engineer, Jacksonville, FL
This C# .Net Software Engineer position is 100% Onsite with possible Hybrid, depending on experience. This position is open to 9 hour days Monday thru Thursday and half a day on Friday.
We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic Software Engineer to help deliver software solutions that will transform our industry. We develop highly complex design software for structural components used in building construction. We are seeking a talented C# .NET Application Engineer who enjoys working on challenging projects related to construction. Ideal candidates should have a passion for software development and building state-of-the art solutions in an industry looking for quality design tools.
– Design and implement external use software applications.
– Manage, extend, evaluate, and examine alternatives to existing solutions.
– Development and maintenance of our continuous integration system/environment.
– Work with stakeholders to deliver product releases, updates, and installers.
– Proactively identify and report risks.
– Assist in building a culture of learning and continuous improvement for the team.
– 4 year college degree or equivalent working experience.
– 3-5+ years of software development experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
– Experience with C#, especially with .Net 6 and higher is required.
– Demonstrated ability to develop technical software.
– Understand and promote the usage of Unit Tests.
– Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
– Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
– Object-oriented design and development.
– Relational and Non-Relational database experience.
– RESTful Web services Design and Development.
– Experience in 3D CAD applications and/or structural/civil engineering.
– Experience with ASP Net Authentication, CDN deployments, Revit, MongoDB or other NoSQL databases, Visual Studio, Azure, DevOps, AWS S3, Elastic Beanstalk, IAM, and Fargate.
– Effective communication, organization, and documentation skills.
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Jacksonville, FL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire C# .Net Software Engineers for jobs in Jacksonville, Florida and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area