Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
IT Recruiters for National Tech Jobs
Data Steward, Need ERP Systems Experience, Brooklyn, NY
We are seeking a Data Steward to play a pivotal role in ensuring the integrity and quality of data, with a specific focus on ERP implementations and data cleansing initiatives. This position will lead and participate in the planning and execution of data conversion activities and collaborating with cross-functional teams to guarantee a seamless migration to a new ERP system. Reporting directly to the Director of Enterprise Applications, the successful candidate will enforce data governance policies, foster collaboration with stakeholders, and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives. If be a key player in a dynamic and forward-thinking organization. This position is Hybrid with 2 days in the office per week.
Data Steward Responsibilities:
ERP Data Conversion:
– Lead and participate in the planning and execution of data conversion activities for ERP implementations.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT, business analysts, and end-users, to ensure seamless migration of data to the new ERP system.
– Develop and implement strategies for cleansing and standardizing data, with a focus on Item, Customer, and Vendor data.
– Identify and rectify data anomalies, inconsistencies, and errors through effective data profiling and analysis.
– Enforce and adhere to data governance policies and standards to ensure data quality and compliance.
– Collaborate with the Data Governance team to establish and maintain data stewardship best practices.
– Work closely with Database Administrators (DBAs) and other stakeholders to address database performance and integrity concerns during data conversions.
– Foster collaboration with IT teams, business units, and external partners to achieve data management goals.
Documentation and Reporting:
– Maintain comprehensive documentation of data conversion processes, data mapping, and cleansing activities.
– Generate reports on data quality, conversion progress, and issues for management review.
– Stay abreast of industry best practices and emerging trends in data management and ERP systems.
– Drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance data stewardship processes and outcomes.
Data Steward Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent practical experience.
– Proven experience in data stewardship, with a focus on ERP data conversions and data cleansing.
– Strong knowledge of data governance principles and practices.
– Familiarity with data quality tools, ERP systems, and database management.
– Experience with data quality, data governance, master data management, and ETL tools.
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
– Effective communication and collaboration skills.
– Previous experience as a DBA is a plus.
– Experience with Microsoft Dynamic 365 or Microsoft Dynamic Business Central would be a big plus.
Keywords: Brooklyn NY Jobs, Data Steward, ERP Systems, ERP Data Conversion, ERP Data Cleansing, Database Management, ETL Tools, Data, Data Quality, Data Governance, Master Data Management, Microsoft Dynamic 365, Microsoft Dynamic Business Central, DBA, Database Administrators, Database Administration, New York Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, New York Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Brooklyn, NY or in other cities? Our IT recruiters and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Data Stewards for jobs in Brooklyn, New York and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta Georgia IT Recruiters, Austin Texas IT Recruiters, Baltimore MD IT Recruiters, Boston Executive Staffing, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati Recruiting Agency, Cleveland Executive Search Firms, Columbus Executive Tech Recruiting, Dallas Technical Recruiters, Denver Recruiters for IT, Detroit Technology Headhunters, Fort Lauderdale IT Headhunters, Houston Information Technology Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York Tech Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruitment, San Diego Information Technology Recruiters, San Francisco Executive Staffing, San Jose Executive Search Firms, Seattle Executive Tech Recruiting, Silicon Valley Technical Recruiters, St Louis Tech Recruiters, Tampa Technology Headhunters, Washington DC Technology Headhunters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions