Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
Entry Level Hardware Support Technician, 1st Shift, St. Paul, MN
We are looking to add a full-time Entry Level Hardware Support Technician to the team on 1st shift. We have several openings for this position.
– Successfully diagnose, document, and repair defective systems submitted by customers.
– Repair devices in a timely manner and up to high company standards.
– Perform root cause analysis and elevate problems to your supervisor as needed.
– Complete audits of repairs in order to determine where company can improve.
– At least 1-year hardware work-related or hobbyist experience preferred.
– High school diploma or equivalent.
– Comfortable sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
– Ability to occasionally lift up to 30+ pounds.
– Hardware certifications are a plus (A+, ACMT, etc.).
Keywords: St. Paul MN Jobs, Entry Level Hardware Support Technician, Printers, Hard Drives, Peripherals, Hardware Technician, IT Tech, Support, Technician, Network, Networking, Minnesota Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Minnesota Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in St. Paul, MN or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Entry Level Hardware Support Technicians for jobs in St. Paul, Minnesota and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area