Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
FPGA Engineer – Work From Home
We are seeking a talented and self-motivated FPGA Engineer to join a growing hardware engineering team. Our culture emphasizes teamwork and focuses on continuous integration and test-driven development. The ideal FPGA Engineer is a highly motivated individual with a proven track record. The FPGA Engineer works independently or as part of a team, demonstrates strong critical thinking skills and is collaborative in their approach to solving problems. This position requires excellent communication skills as the FPGA Engineer will interact with both immediate team members, other technologists and traders. This position is 100% Remote. Company Will Relocate Candidates!
– Architect and code FPGA designs in a hardware description language, producing design documents, performing timing analysis and floor planning, and validating and analyzing designs for errors and efficiency
– Research, design and develop custom hardware for its trading teams
– Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year university in electrical engineering, computer science or related technical field.
– 9+ years of experience in FPGA design, including experience in the full FPGA design life cycle, tool flow and network applications.
– Familiarity with Secure IP and experience evaluating vendor IP cores.
– Ethernet experience (10G or higher), network protocols.
– Excellent knowledge of Verilog.
– Proficiency with VHDL and System Verilog.
– Proficiency with a full simulator such as ModelSim.
– Ability to transition between hardware languages and abstraction layers on an as needed basis and demonstrate excellence throughout.
– Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and the ability to work both independently or part of a team.
– Familiarity with C, C++, Python or other scripting languages is a plus.
– Familiarity with the financial services industry is a plus.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, FPGA Engineer, FPGA, VHDL, Verilog, Vivado, ModelSim, ISE Design, Secure IP, IP Cores, Network Protocols, Remote, Work From Home, Financial, Trading, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire FPGA Engineers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions