Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
Full Stack Developer, AWS and Java, Houston, TX
These Full Stack Developer positions are all 50/50 hybrid roles. You must be partially onsite in Houston, TX. We have 10 openings available for this opportunity.
We are seeking an AWS Java Full Stack Developer. You will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel.
– As Java/AWS Full Stack Engineer, you will develop modern web-based applications for AWS, including program design, coding, testing, debugging, and requirements documentation at a mastery level.
– Ensure application design, development schedule, and implementation while meeting, or exceeding documented application scope/timeline, and adhering to established standards.
– Design, Code, Unit Test Java based Web applications for AWS using Angular, Java, Micro-Services, and spring frameworks.
– Work with both on-site and offshore team to ensure smooth delivery.
– Work with Business stakeholders to understand business requirements and document them.
– Drive analysis of required functionality and implements customizations to platforms or develops custom solutions to fulfill business requirements with a mastery focus on technical excellence and high quality.
– Perform technical design and maintain documents technical specifications. Assist application architects in the creation of application, integration, and data architecture. Develop/teach team members of these skills.
– Work with product owners to drive product vision, manage scope and client expectations.
– Design reliable, scalable, and performant end-to-end architectures, functional, data, technology, infrastructure.
– Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
– 4-7 Years of experience in application development using Core Java, Microservices, Spring.
– 4 Years of experience in developing and deploying Java based application in AWS.
– 4 Years of experience in UI development using Angular.
– 4 Years of experience in Oracle, PL-SQL.
– Must be able to relocate to Houston, TX.
– Travel up to 10% annually.
– US Citizen and Green Card holder only.
Keywords: Houston TX Jobs, Full Stack Developer, Core Java, AWS, Spring, Microservices, UI, Angular, Oracle, PL/SQL, Software Engineer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Texas Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Houston, TX or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Full Stack Developers for jobs in Houston, Texas and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions