Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Full Stack Software Developer – Work From Home
This Full Stack Software Developer opening is a 100% Remote opportunity. Company will provide the necessary equipment for a home-based set-up (laptop, multiple 4K monitors, work from home ergonomic assessment, etc.).
– Our primary development platforms are C# .Net for web services and Ionic/Cordova for mobile apps.
– Database Design and Maintenance.
– Perform work within allotted hourly budgets and within specific timeframes.
– Assist with Requirements analysis.
– Assist with the development of scope documents and budgets for new work.
– Assist with Client communication.
– 3 years of web development experience: Elicitation of requirements from non-technical business users. Conceptually design systems based on business requirements. Perform technical lead role through the SDLC.
– Highly proficient in database design and SQL.
– Highly proficient in a server-side language such as C#, Java, Ruby, Python, or PHP.
– Highly Proficient in Angular.
– Experience with CSS/HTML.
– Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments.
– Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
– Willingness to drive projects to completion in a fast-moving environment.
– Experience with Kendo UI, Legacy system conversions, Azure, Linux, Mobile development experience, C#, Visual Studio and a BS/BA degree are a plus.
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in New Orleans, LA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Full Stack Software Developers for jobs in New Orleans, Louisiana and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions