Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Head of Digital Products, B2C, Operations Focused – Hybrid
We are seeking a Head of Digital Products candidate who is more operations-focused and less tech-focused. The Head of Digital Products will be at the center of the next phase, as they will be tasked with scaling an existing team of Salesforce administrators, process and applications engineers, and data analysts into a high-performing product function many times its current size. The rest of the organization will look to that function to deliver the digital solutions necessary to attract, sign, service, and retain clients. This will be one of the firm’s most dynamic positions; it will evolve as needs change and as the candidate shapes the role. This position is Hybrid for local candidates in Chicago, IL or Washington, DC only.
Head of Digital Products Responsibilities:
– Oversee the digital implementations of programs and software for the company and external partners strategically.
– Create a cohesive, scalable digital stack implemented to solve specific problems.
– Responsible for digital presence of the company.
– Oversee UI and UX teams/UI and UX development, Salesforce team, software developers.
– Lead a client-facing portal for communication.
– Lead a mobile-friendly digital intake flow.
– Develop a long-term vision for the product organization and identifying exceptional talent to staff it.
– Design a roadmap for a unified digital platform and client experience across client journeys.
– Collaborate closely with legal, marketing, and other stakeholders to ingest requirements and distill them into feasible and achievable product plans.
– Drive standardization, repeatability, and scalability across the organization and up and down the tech stack.
– Build the analytical tools and processes necessary to continually measure client success, satisfaction, and retention and to adjust product design in response to those measurements.
– Implement best practices across the product development lifecycle.
Head of Digital Products Qualifications:
– Experience integrating products such as CRM (Salesforce), mass communication tools (MailChimp, Salesforce Marketing Cloud), document management (Docusign, FormTitan, Box, Docrio+).
– Experience at a highly complex, tech-enabled business to consumer company such as consumer banking, insurance.
– The ideal candidate will have scaled a high-performing product organization within a tech-enabled, operationally complex B2C company.
– The ideal candidate will be excited about and prepared for the unique challenges of applying cutting-edge technological innovation in an industry still in the earliest stages of its digital transformation journey.
Keywords: Washington DC Jobs, Head of Digital Products, Unified Digital Platform, Client Experience, Product Plans, Tech Stack, Product Design, Product Development Lifecycle, B2C, Remote, Work From Home, Washington DC Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Washington DC Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Washington, DC or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Heads of Digital Products for jobs in Washington, DC and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions