Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Information Security / Privacy Awareness Trainer, Crownsville, MD
We are looking for an Information Security / Privacy Awareness Trainer in Crownsville, MD. This position is 100% Onsite and not Remote. Candidates must be able to pass a state background check. Candidates provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
Requires a Subject Matter Expert (SME) that thoroughly understands training, training programs, policies, and processes around security awareness with the ability and experience to support development of such. This resource will play an integral role in the establishment of the policies, processes, and procedures supporting Statewide security awareness training, with key areas of focus on program improvements and effective methods of communications/outreach. The Trainer will provide support to existing organizational security training management and connect with Statewide training managers. The SME may also be responsible for the development of requirements and scope for a solicitation Request for Proposal (RFP) for the Security Awareness training solution.
Information Security / Privacy Awareness Trainer Responsibilities:
– Review and/or develop a Statewide policy that establishes the requirements, scope, roles, responsibilities, and management commitment for security awareness and training, including privacy awareness of training that is congruent with State and Federal laws, executive orders, directives, regulations, policies, standards, and guidelines.
– Review and/or develop standards and procedures for the dissemination of training materials that include initial training for new employees. Periodic training, including security training at least 6 times each year and privacy training at least 2 times each year. Training based on current events or incident lessons-learned, at least two times per year.
– Review and/or develop standards and procedures for the creation, dissemination, and updating of role-based training materials.
– Develop a methodology or mechanism to ensure that training records are associated with the specific user.
– Review and/or develop standards and procedures to evaluate the effectiveness of the training program.
– Review and/or develop processes to conduct periodic phishing simulations for all users, to be included with the training record for each user.
– Review and/or develop processes to conduct periodic security training assessments for all users, to be included with the training record for each user.
– Provide recommendations on key metrics to monitor for ensuring the effectiveness of the program.
– Develop a list of requirements to be included in an upcoming RFP for security training and support the development of the RFP.
Information Security / Privacy Awareness Trainer Qualifications:
– A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline. A Master’s degree is preferred. Must have 7 years of experience in the IT field.
– Manage and provide direct work products for security awareness training programs.
– Develop policies, processes, and procedures with the ability to translate information to respective documentation.
– Develop system related requirements for solicitations.
– Ability to communicate and coordinate well with others, inclusive of good written and oral skills.
– Must be a US Citizen.
– Must be able to clear a state background check.
Keywords: Crownsville MD Jobs, Information Security / Privacy Awareness Trainer, Security Awareness Training Programs, Policies, Process, Procedures, Documentation, Maryland Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Maryland Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Crownsville, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiters and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Information Security / Privacy Awareness Trainers for jobs in Crownsville, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions